Get inspired to decorate your home for fall with these fun and easy DIY ideas.
It has begun! It is officially fall decorating season. That means tons of fun fall projects coming your way.
Today I have 28 fun fall projects you can make from some of my favorite bloggers!
I love to see what people are creating, especially this time of year. First up we are starting with these fun no sew pumpkins:
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click the link and buy something, I may receive a percentage of sales at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting Our Crafty Mom!
DIY Fall Projects
Click on the links below and it will take you to the blog for step by step directions so you can make your own.
- Fabric Pumpkins from Pink Fortitude
- Confessions of a Plate Addict-Burlap Pumpkins from Confessions of A Plate Addict
- Fabric Pumpkins From Old Shirt from Our Crafty Mom
- Fabric Pumpkins – from 365 Days of Crafts
Next up how about some scrap wood pumpkins? So many options!
- Pumpkin Wall Hanging – from Garden Up Green
- Scrap Wood Pumpkins – from The Crafty Carlson
- Rustic Wooden Pumpkins – from This Makes That
- DIY Shabby Wood Pumpkins – from Our Crafty Mom
- Fall Leaf Felt Garland – from Our Crafty Mom
- Repurposed Pumpkins – from Prodigal Pieces
[Tweet “28 Fun Fall Projects You Can Make via @ourcraftymom #DIY #FALL”]
Now, some of my favorite decorating ideas for any season are banners. Check these out!
- Give Thanks Banner from Patina Paradise
- Thanksgiving Review – from CCMcAfee Perspective
- Fall Banner – from Sondra Lyn at Home
- Fall Mantel – from Reinvented
- Farmhouse Style Neutral Fall Mantel – from Our Crafty Mom
Don’t forget an inexpensive way to decorate is to use natural elements like pinecones and acorns.
Here are some great ideas:
- Dried Orange Garland from Garden Matter
- Silver Leaf Acorns from Lovely, etc.
- Fall Mason Jars from Patina Paradise
- Pinecone Wreath from Sue Eldred
A classic decorating idea is to use fresh flowers and fall has so many beautiful flowers! Love sunflowers in pumpkins:
- Pumpkin Centerpiece from Smart, Fun DIY
- 10 Minute Fall Decor from Chatfield Court
- Dried Hydrangeas from Charm Bracelet Diva
- Fall Sunflower Centerpiece – from Our Crafty Mom
- Pumpkin Succulent Planter from The Everyday Home
Think outside the box when decorating and use unexpected items in your decorating. Check out these unique ideas:
- How to use kitchenware to decorate from What Meegan Makes
- Fall Decorating from Bargain Decorating with Laurie
- Fall Decorating Continues from Bargain Decorating with Laurie
- Beverage Center from Cottage in the Oaks
Finally, how about some great fall desserts? No party is complete without dessert!
- Money Savvy Living-Maple Frosted Cookies from Money Savvy Living
- Mending the Piggy Bank-Pancakes from Mending the Piggy Bank
- The Recipe Wench-Cinnamon Pumpkin Coffee Cake from The Recipe Wench
- Streusel Topped Pumpkin Bread from Who Needs a Cape
I will be sharing my Fall Home Tour and several fall projects in the next two weeks.
Please sign up for my email and social media so you don’t miss a post. Happy Fall Y’All!