Welcome to this week’s Merry Monday. Today I am featuring 5 Fabulous DIY Projects For Your Home. These projects are so beautiful and I’m sure you will love them as much as I do!
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. I received product used in this post from DecoArt, however, all opinions are 100% mine. Please see my full disclosure here.
DIY Projects For Your Home
This copper project is amazing! Those are concrete flowers-so cool:
I love a good makeover and this farmhouse style bathroom is stunning:
[Tweet “5 Fabulous DIY Projects For Your Home @ourcraftymom #merrymonday #diyprojects #diydecor #springprojects #diywreath”]
Here is another fabulous makeover-this time a beautiful farmhouse style entryway:
I’m completely obsessed with this Spring wreath and am on the lookout for one of these cool vessels for myself:
This industrial style DIY lighting idea is such a cool and unique piece:
Seeing all these great DIY projects has me itching to make something! Thank you to the talented bloggers for the inspiration and to everyone who linked up to last week’s party. Looking forward to seeing what you are sharing this week!
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #243!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Mom Home Guide l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[Tweet “Have a recipe, craft, DIY project, home tour, or helpful tip/hack? Come share it on the #merrymonday #linkparty! Time to link-up on the Merry Monday Link Party”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking for this week for possible features in February:
- Recipe themes – Chocolate, cherries, potatoes, hot breakfasts, brownies, muffins, chili, strawberries.
- Home – Organization ideas, cleaning tips, printables
- Occasions – Valentine’s Day, Spring, St. Patrick’s Day
- Crafts & Activities – Valentine’s Day crafts, decor, games, and printables. Spring and St. Patrick’s Day crafts, games, and activities.
You can also follow me on social media below: