Make a fireball margarita with homemade red hots infused whiskey that will knock your socks off!
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
Hello! Not only is National Margarita Day next week, but I’ve been itching to try out a fireball margarita. But this margarita doesn’t use just any old Fireball.
This baby includes Jack Daniel’s whiskey that has been infused with classic red hots candy. I’m really excited to share the launch of my second blog, Our Crafty Cocktails.
You can find the red hots infused cinnamon whiskey recipe as the first recipe published their. Now that my children are adults, I have more time to pursue things I enjoy.
Traveling, crafting and making cocktails are pretty much my top three favorite hobbies, so I plan to bring a lot more of these to my blog in 2020.
It made sense to feature cocktails separately, as Our Crafty Mom is definitely focused on crafts, home decorating and DIY. I do share easy recipes here and will continue to do so.
If you enjoy cocktail recipes, I hope you will follow along with me on this new adventure. But today I’m thrilled to be teaming up with some of my friends to share margaritas for National Margarita Day, which is February 22nd.
Let’s get to this yummy Fireball margarita.
Red Hots Infused Whiskey Fireball Margarita
- 3 ounces tequila – silver is my favorite
- 2 ounces lime juice – I recommend freshly squeezed
- 3 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1 ounce orange liqueur
- 1 ounce cinnamon infused whiskey or Fireball
For rim of glass:
- lime juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Add tequila, lime juice, simple syrup and orange liqueur.
Pour in the cinnamon infused whiskey.
Cover and shake until mixed and chilled, about 30 seconds.
Moisten edge of glass with lime. Place salt and sugar on a small plate. Press the rim of the glass into the mixture to coat.
Fill glass with ice. Strain margarita into the glass. Enjoy!
I’d love to hear if you give this Fireball margarita a try.
Sharing is caring…please PIN the below image:
Enjoy the rest of the margarita cocktails shared below:
- Be My Valentine Margarita by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Boozy Strawberry Margarita Twinkies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Cherry Limeade Margaritas by The Redhead Baker
- Cucumber Margarita by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Fireball Margarita by Our Crafty Mom
- Frozen Strawberry Margaritas by Family Around the Table
- Margarita Cupcakes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Prickly Pear Margarita by Our Good Life
- Red Hot Rita by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Shy Violet Margarita by Palatable Pastime
- Strawberry Hibiscus Margaritas by The Baking Fairy
Make this absolutely delicious margarita featuring red hots infused whiskey for a homemade Fireball margarita. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Make this absolutely delicious margarita featuring red hots infused whiskey for a homemade Fireball margarita.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.