This easy-to-make Slow Cooker Classic Chili Recipe will quickly become a family favorite. It’s perfect for game day or Sunday dinner.
How To Make Slow Cooker Classic Chili
My family loves to watch football on Sunday.
Being from New England, I’m sure you can guess who we’re rooting for.
If that doesn’t give it away, my 16 yo nephew’s name is Brady!
One thing that we all love is chili, nothing fancy. Just a classic chili recipe with a little heat, but not too much.
We keep a jar of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce out if anyone wants to make it a little hotter.
This chili recipe is one I’ve been making for years.
I’m sure it is from an old cookbook that my husband had.
I’ve made it so many times now that I know exactly how much chili powder to add to get it just right for both my son and daughter.
But my daughter will add hot sauce to pretty much everything!
I’m thrilled to be participating in a fun #ChiliCookOff with a great group of bloggers.
You will find all the recipes linked below. There are so many great ones, that I may just change tradition and make a different version for the next game, or dare I say Super Bowl!
I hope you enjoyed this slow cooker classic chili recipe.
I’d love to hear if you have a go-to favorite. If so, leave a comment below.
It’s always nice to try new recipes.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy the #ChiliCookOff!
Welcome to our #ChiliCookOff!
We have delicious recipes from across the country to get your chili making to the next level of deliciousness!
- Slow Cooker Taco Chili by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- White Bean Turkey Chili by Sweet Beginnings
- Frito Pie Chili by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Buckeye Chili by The Spiffy Cookie
- Sweet Hot Pepper Jelly Ground Beef & Bean Chili by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Steak Fajita Chili by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Garden Fresh Chili by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- BBQ Beef Brisket Chili by Palatable Pastime
- Slow Cooker Classic Chili Recipe by Our Crafty Mom
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili by Kate’s Recipe Box
Sharing is caring…please PIN the below image:
If you liked this recipe, you may also want to check out these game day recipes:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1 8-ounce can of pinto beans
- 2 16-ounce cans of red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 29 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- chopped red and green peppers
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- chopped onion
- Cook the hamburg and sausage with the chopped onion until browned well. Drain.
- Add to the slow cooker with all remaining ingredients.
- Cook on high for 3 hours, or low for 6 hours.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Google Web Story: Easy Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
You can also follow me on social media below: