Today is all about Christmas Cocktails. I’m sharing a decadent white chocolate cherry martini that is a perfect after dinner drink.
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
We had such a great time in our weekly fall cocktail series that we are back with a Christmas version. At the end of this post you can check out 5 other Christmas cocktail recipes from my blogging friends.
My sister hosts Christmas Eve and we like to have a special drink to try. Last year we had a delicious Peppermint Martini. Martinis are simple to make and usually don’t require too many ingredients, so it’s an easy drink to serve guests.
Here is the yummy recipe for a White Chocolate Cherry Martini:
White Chocolate Cherry Martini
- 2 ounces Cherry Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Chocolate Liqueur
- ½ ounce Baileys
- Splash of cream
- White Chocolate Chips (melted)
- Fill a shaker with ice then add the vodka, Baileys, chocolate liqueur, and cream.
- Shake well until chilled.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate into a chilled martini glass and onto the rim.
- Strain the drink mixture from the shaker into the glass.
- Garnish with cherries or cranberries. (I used cranberries)
This definitely packs a punch, but is really good! It looks pretty too doesn’t it? Nothing like a tasty Christmas Cocktail to bring on the Christmas cheer!
**PIN FOR LATER**
Head on over to visit the other bloggers linked up below. A big thank you to Michelle from Weekend Craft for organizing this blog hop.
**Pin For Later**
Apple Cinnamon Mezcal Margarita
You can follow me on social media below and subscribe to my email so you never miss a post-I promise no spam!