I am totally changing up my indoor fall decor this year. I have switched to a neutral fall decor with the move to the Townhouse. As I stated in my prior fall posts, I always decorated in classic fall colors & while I love those shades & still use them outside, inside they just weren’t working for me. The entire downstairs is pretty much an open concept & I went with neutral furniture & pops of blue. I loved how the fireplace mantel turned out this year with silvers & natural elements like burlap, so I continued that with the dining area. Think apples, dried hydrangeas, burlap, twine & of course owls!
- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- Confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine sugar and oil until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves; add to egg mixture alternately with pumpkin, beating well after each addition.
- Transfer to a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack. Remove pan and cool completely. Dust with confectioners’ sugar. Yield: 12-16 servings.
The Easiest DIY Lavender Sugar Scrub For Mother's Day
Tuesday 15th of October 2019
[…] No-Sew Fabric Hearts In Peat Pots […]
Sunday 26th of August 2018
Lovely Fall decor:-))) I love pumpkin cake and I bake it often in the Fall:-)
Saturday 25th of August 2018
I couldn't believe it when I saw your lidded rooster and duck casseroles! I just pulled out my rooster and pig vintage ones this afternoon to transition to fall too! I've been looking for a rabbit one for years.
Monday 27th of August 2018
Really? That is so funny! I look everywhere for them but they are very hard to find. I also only have one spoon, lol. The hunt is the fun of it though right?
Monday 20th of August 2018
Your Fall decor is simply lovely and serene. I cant wait till we can start taking out the china, the pumpkins, the oranges, all those rich warm colors. Hugs, Fabby