Today I’m sharing some of my favorite gift ideas for the crafter in your life. These are products I love and use myself.
Hello friends! Welcome to the Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide Round Up. Today I am teaming up with 12 other bloggers to bring you some of the best gift guides around!
Plus, there is a GIVEAWAY for $110 Amazon Gift Card at the end of this post so be sure to enter!
Gifts For The Crafter
Of course I chose to share Gifts For The Crafter, because it is one of my favorite things! Crafting is definitely a stress reliever for me.
I thought I would share some of my must have crafting tools and supplies. A big thank you to Valerie from Occasionally Crafty for organizing this round up.
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
I’m really getting excited for Christmas. My daughter will be home from College for a few weeks so that makes me really happy! Now let’s get to the gift guide.
- Surebonder Cordless Hot Glue Gun – If there is one craft tool I use with just about every project, it is a glue gun. But this is not your average glue gun. This is a glue gun to rival all others!
First of all, it’s cordless and self standing. It is also powered for 3.5 hours giving you plenty of time to get those projects done without needing to recharge. A must have for any crafter!
- Cricut Explore Air™ 2 machine – I have been using Cricut products for many years. There is so much you can do with this machine from creating cards and paper crafts to pillows and t-shirts with vinyl iron-on.
If you have a crafter in your life, this is the perfect gift. You will earn some serious brownie points with this baby!
- Cricut EasyPress – While I don’t have the EasyPress YET, it is at the top of my Christmas List (hint, hint family). This is great for all those iron on projects and is much faster than using an iron.
- Cricut Iron-On Vinyl – There is nothing worse than getting a new toy at Christmas and not having batteries for it right?
Well imagine getting the awesome Cricut EasyPress and not having Iron-On Vinyl? You definitely want to include some vinyl so they can play with their new toy on Christmas!
- Jo-Ann Gift Card – You can’t go wrong with a gift card to their favorite craft store and with all the after Christmas sales, they will get to have a shopping day on you!
- Self-Healing Cutting Mat – This is definitely another must have item. Between measuring, cutting and glueing, our craft tables can take a serious beating!
This mat not only gives our table protection, but is great for measuring things. A MUST have for every crafter!
Rotary Cutter – The perfect companion to the self healing mat and it makes cutting fabric a breeze!
- Scotch Tape Runner – From scrapbooking to card making, this tape runner makes life so much easier and how great is this pink color?
- Martha Stewart’s Encyclopedia of Crafts – This book was a gift a few years ago and I never tire of looking at the ideas. The crafter in your life will love this!
- Metal Stamping Kit – This kit comes with everything you need for metal stamping. These stamps can also be used on leather, wood and clay!
- Rolling Scrap Book Tote – Not only is this rolling organizer great for travel, but it is also covenient just to have at home.
I keep all of my most used supplies in here so it is readily available when inspiration strikes!
Coffee Mug For The Crafter – This personalized coffee mug is just adorable! It would also be cute to keep on your desk to hold pens & pencils.
- Wire Cutters – Wire cutters are used not only in crafting, but also come in handy for household use. This is a tool every Crafter needs.
- Precision Cut Scissors – These are perfect scissors for paper crafting and cutting in the tiniest of places.
- Sharpie Paint Markers Bundle – I was so happy to see this bundle. Paint pens make sign making so easy. They are great to use with stencils too and fun for rock painting. Includes bonus adhesive.
I hope you enjoyed this post Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide Round Up-Gifts For The Crafter. Be sure to check out the other great gift guides below. There is truly something for everyone!
Best of luck on the Giveaway!! Thanks for visiting Our Crafty Mom!