Do you have an outdated piece of furniture that needs an update? I’m sharing 10 Amazing DIY Furniture Makeovers You Must See!
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
We all love a good furniture makeover and these projects are so inspiring! I have a couple of thrift store finds in the basement just waiting for a makeover, so I definitely took inspiration from these talented bloggers. I am sure they will inspire you too! Enjoy!
DIY Furniture Makeovers
- Baby Girl Dresser Makeover – Two Purple Couches
- Antique Depression Era Chest Of Drawers – Art Is Beauty
- Thrifted Farmhouse Table Makeover – Snazzy Little Things
- Before And After Pink File Cabinet – Thrift Diving
- How To Tile A Tabletop – Thrift Diving
- Make A Coat Rack From A Foot Board – Shoppe No. 5
- IKEA Moppe Card Catalog – Fresh Vintage By Lisa S.
- Antique Cabinet Makeover – My Life On Kaydeross Creek
Sharing is caring…pin this photo:
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #240!
Emily had to step down as a Merry Monday host, so we have a spot open! She’s been a great host and one of the longest Merry Monday hosts. We’ll miss her, so please head over to her blog to thank her and continue to give her support! If you want to help be a permanent host, please sign-up here —>>> Merry Monday Host Sign-up.
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[“Have a recipe, craft, DIY project, home tour, or helpful tip/hack? Come share it on the #merrymonday #linkparty! Time to link-up on the Merry Monday Link Party #240”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking for this week for possible features in February:
- Recipe themes – Chocolate, cherries, potatoes, hot breakfasts, brownies, muffins, chili, strawberries.
- Home – Organization ideas, cleaning tips, printables
- Occasions – Valentine’s Day, Spring, St. Patrick’s Day
- Crafts & Activities – Valentine’s Day crafts, decor, games, and printables. Spring and St. Patrick’s Day crafts, games, and activities.
Follow me on social media below: