Happy Sunday evening! Like so many of you we are a family that loves all things pumpkin. Pumpkin lattes, coffee, desserts, pie-we all look forward to the fall season so we can indulge in pumpkin treats. I thought it would be fun to put together a collection of 20 Pumpkin Food and Drink Recipes that we could all enjoy. There is so much pumpkin goodness here, so get your favorite pumpkin spiced latte and let’s get to it!
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
Pumpkin Food Recipes
Pumpkin Drink Recipes
Now on to Merry Monday!
Welcome to Merry Monday #175!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- Domestically Creative —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- Our Crafty Mom —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- A Wonderful Thought –> Facebook
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #176
We’re changing things up for the beginning of holiday season. Each host will be choosing one post and it will be featured on all 11 blogs! What we’re looking for this week:
- All things Halloween
- All Things Thanksgiving – recipes, decor, crafts, and more
- All Things Christmas
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created! And while you’re here, stop by the 2017 Halloween Blog Hop and share a Halloween themed post + enter the $100 Giveaway!