Happy Sunday evening friends! Welcome to Merry Monday #191. Today is my Son’s 27th Birthday! It is hard to believe I have a 27 yo-wasn’t I just graduating, lol! We had a nice lunch with my Dad. I made a special French Meat Pie from a recipe that has been in our family for generations! I will be sharing this recipe tomorrow along with several other bloggers sharing family recipes as well! Today is all about 7 Easy Ways to Add Farmhouse Charm To Your Home. One of the many reasons I love hosting Merry Monday is because I am able to connect with so many cool websites that I might not come across otherwise as the blogging world is so huge!
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
When you think of farmhouse style, what do you think of? For me, I think of galvanized metal, inspirational wood signs-think Fixer Upper, and warm and cozy details. There were so many great projects shared at last week’s party so let’s get to these great farmhouse ideas!
7 Easy Ways To Add Farmhouse Touches To Your Home
This easy galvanized bucket succulent planter that I made last year is one of my favorite projects! Check out the full tutorial here:
Sometimes galvanized metal can be pricey. Check out my tutorial for making a faux galvanized metal:
Adding a wood feature wall-whether it be shiplap or board and batten-definitely adds farmhouse charm to any room. Check out what these talented bloggers did:
Faux fur is not only used in farmhouse decor, but it definitely brings in the warm and cozy look that we all love. It can be used in so many different ways-even wreaths! Check out this cool project:
Faux fur was used to make over an old bench I had for my master bedroom:
Adding the cozy factor to your home is easy with pillows and blankets-especially blankets with pom poms or tassels:
This plain pillow was updated easily with pom poms:
Captain’s Mirrors are often used in farmhouse style, but can be very expensive. Here are two easy DIY’s to make your own:
There are so many great ideas in this modern farmhouse dining/office reveal:
**PIN FOR LATER**
I hope you enjoyed this post 7 Easy Ways To Add Farmhouse Charm To Your Home! Now let’s see what you have been up to for Merry Monday. Enjoy!
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #191
Meet the Hosts
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #191
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Cleaning/Organization Ideas
- Mardi Gras
- Home Renovations/Home Decor/Home Tours
- St. Patrick’s Day
- All Things Spring
- Decor, Crafts, Party Ideas, Printables, and more!