It’s apple picking season! Enjoy these easy to make apple recipes that are a must try!
For this week’s Merry Monday I am featuring 8 amazing apple recipes that you simply must try. You guys, my mouth was watering looking at these recipes.
There is nothing like warm apple crisp on a brisk fall night.
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
Amazing Apple Recipes
- Apple Pie Cake – This Happy Mommy
- Homemade Apple Pie – Walking on Sunshine
- Apple Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake -Intelligent Domestications
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie Bars – The Painted Apron
[Tweet “8 Amazing Apple Recipes You Must Try! #ourcraftymom #merrymonday #applerecipes #linkparty”]
- Apple Caramel Puff Pastry Braid – Walking On Sunshine
- Baked Gluten Free Apple Cider Doughnuts – Strength and Sunshine
- Apple Dumplings – Cincy Shopper
- Healthy Apple Crisp – Made In A Pinch
What do you think? So many great apple recipes, right? I’d love to hear which one is your favorite, or if you have an apple recipe you’d like to share, please link up with us.
Thank you to the talented bloggers for sharing these recipes with us.
If you are not a baker and you want it to smell like you have a yummy apple pie in the oven, you must try the Apple Pickin’ Candle from Antique Candleworks.
I am thrilled to be partnering with them to share my love of candles with you! Not only is the fragrance incredible, but they burn clean.
None of that black soot around the top of the jar! They make great gifts too!
**PIN FOR LATER**
Hope you enjoyed these yummy apple recipes!