DIY decoupage craft ideas for your home that are easy and budget-friendly too!
If you’ve visited here before you know I love decoupage craft and home decorating ideas.
Probably because I’m all about quick and easy crafts, and you can’t get much easier than decoupage!
The following decoupage crafts for the home transform ordinary into extraordinary.
These decoupage ideas include using paper, napkins, fabric scraps, and delicate pressed flowers, which are then applied to household objects.
Take a look at these super fun ideas and get inspired to make your own.
I’ll share some of my favorite places to find pretty napkins to use in decoupage crafts at the end, so be sure to read all the way to the bottom. Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
So, what do you think? Are you ready to get creative with decoupage?
Here are even more DIY decoupage craft ideas:
- Mirrors can be decoupaged with floral accents, using a clear-drying decoupage medium like mod podge.
- Light switch covers are transformed by decoupaging them with paper cut-outs or fabric designs.
- Pressed flowers can be arranged onto heavy paper then decoupaged with Mod Podge to make pressed flower pictures.
- A small table can be decoupaged with paper materials to create a collage effect.
- Holiday decoupage ideas include recycling Christmas card art to dress up plain candles, turning them into seasonal decorations for mantels and tables. A decoupaging glitter medium adds a special touch.
- Plain tablecloths and dresser scarves can be transformed by decoupaging geometric or floral designs onto them.
- For those who like the look of stained glass, an eye-catching decoupage idea involves using pressed flowers.
- The color and shape of many flowers make them suitable for faux stained glass.
- Flowers can be easily decoupaged onto the glass for the desired effect and will last if kept out of direct sunlight.
- Festive wrapping or tissue paper can be used to fashion homemade Christmas ornaments.
- Styrofoam bells or balls can be decorated with these materials.
Where to find napkins and decoupage paper:
- Dixie Belle Decoupage Rice Paper
- Dollar Stores
- Christmas Tree Shop
- Tuesday Morning
- Craft Stores
- Amazon – I found beautiful chinoiserie napkins here and here. There are all kinds of styles available for great prices.
Before you go, I’d love for you to subscribe to my email. It’s a great way to stay current on all the fun crafts, easy recipes and home decorating ideas.
Thank you so much for visiting. Happy crafting!
You can find me on social media below: