Get inspired with these Halloween tiered tray ideas that are a mix of spooky and bootiful!
There are wonderful fall and Halloween crafts that will hopefully inspire you with simple home decor ideas this season.
This post is sponsored by Decocrated Curated Home and contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
I’ve been having fun decorating this double tiered tray from Decocrated Curated Home for each season.
If you are not familiar with Decocrated, it’s a home decor subscription box that’s sent quarterly with full-size seasonal items that are amazing!
Learn more about Decocrated here. Plus, if you enter OURCRAFTYMOM10 at checkout you will save $10.
One of my favorite uses was a pretty lemon theme that I created for summer.
Take a look at how different the same tiered tray looks below:
I already have Thanksgiving and Christmas ideas all ready to go.
It’s kind of addictive. 🙂
Let me show you a few simple tips that would work with any style tray.
Tiered Tray Styling Tips
The first thing I do is start with a clean slate.
Even if I am going to reuse some of the same items, it’s best to take everything off and start fresh.
Then, I will add pretty decorative paper to match the theme.
You might not be able to see it, but I used Halloween paper for this tray.
Next up, gather items that fit your theme. For example, for this Halloween tray, I had a bunch of dollar store items, small real pumpkins that I picked up at Walmart, and several items from the dollar spot at Target.
I don’t know about you, but I LOVE to browse that section. I very rarely leave empty-handed.
Then it’s just a matter of adding and removing things and taking a step back to see if it works. This is the fun part!
It’s amazing, not only how different it looks when things are moved around, but also how you just know when it’s right.
For example, I really wanted the little white truck on the top shelf, because it’s my favorite.
But no matter where I put it, part of it was hidden.
On the bottom shelf, it totally becomes the star of the show.
Of course, the little gnome helps with that!
That little guy was a dollar at Dollar General! Isn’t he adorable?
Did you notice the blue truck in my fall tray? Don’t even get me started on little trucks.
I may or may not have a collection. 🙂
Another thing that I always have on hand is seasonal fabric.
It really makes the theme of the tray stand out.
You can find all kinds of designs at Walmart, or Joann Fabric for cheap.
Don’t forget to use a coupon at the craft store!
Thank you for stopping by! Please share with your friends by PINNING the below image:
Next up on the hop is Sam from Raggedy Bits.
She will show you how to make wooden Halloween pumpkins.
- Celebrate and Decorate – Dollar Store Skull
- Design Morsels – Mummy Door Decoration
- Chas’ Crazy Creations – Breast Cancer Awareness Wreath
- Birdz of a Feather – Cement Planter DIY
- My Thrift Store Addiction – Thrifty Tips for Crafting Seasonal Pillows
- B4 and Afters – Crochet Scarf Patterns
- Debbees Buzz – Elegant Black Pumpkins
- The Painted Apron – Trick Or Treat Creations
- My Hubbard Home – Rustic Autumn Craft
- Purple Hues and Me – Whimsical Scarecrow
- My Family Thyme – Stamped Tea Towels
- Our Crafty Mom – Halloween Tiered Tray Ideas
- Raggedy Bits – How To Make Wooden Halloween Pumpkins
- Home Is Where the Boat Is – Halloween Witch Craft
- Decorate & More with Tip – Simple DIY Pumpkin Pillow
- Zucchini Sisters – Pumpkin Truck Sign
- BlueskyAtHome – DIY Pumpkin Wreath
I’d love it if you would follow me on social media: