Hello and welcome to Our Crafty Mom. Today I am featuring 6 hearty St. Patrick’s Day dinner recipes that your family will love!
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
St. Patrick’s Day Dinner Recipes
I have to say, my mouth was seriously watering looking at these yummy St. Patrick’s Day dinner recipes. Is there anything better on a cold day than a hearty shepherd’s pie? Or how about a Sunday dinner of corned beef and cabbage?
Growing up corned beef and cabbage was something we looked forward to-especially around St. Patrick’s Day. It’s still one of my sister’s all time favorite dinners.
I hope you will enjoy these St. Patrick’s Day dinner recipes and will stop by to visit the bloggers to get the step by step directions.
- Crockpot Corned Beef and Cabbage – Intelligent Domestications
- Guinness and Beef Pie Recipe – Hello Creative Family
- Irish Shepherd’s Pie – Comfort Spring Station
- Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches – Mommy Hates Cooking
- Irish Guinness Beef Stew – Fox and Briar
- Guinness Beef Shepherd’s Pie – Baked By Rachel
You may also enjoy these St. Patrick’s Day ideas:
You can also follow me on social media below: