Hello and welcome to Our Crafty Mom. Today I am featuring 6 hearty St. Patrick’s Day dinner recipes that your family will love!
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
I have to say, my mouth was seriously watering looking at these yummy St. Patrick’s Day recipes. Is there anything better on a cold day than a hearty shepherd’s pie? Or how about a Sunday dinner of corned beef and cabbage? Growing up corned beef and cabbage was something we looked forward to-especially around St. Patrick’s Day. It is still one of my sister’s all time favorite meals. I hope you will enjoy these recipes and will stop by to visit the bloggers to get the step by step directions.
Thank you to the talented bloggers for sharing these great recipes with us! We look forward to seeing what you will be sharing this week.
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #244!
We have some changes coming to the Merry Monday Link Party. Sadly, Shirley will be leaving the Merry Monday Party and March will be the last month she’ll be hosting. I can’t begin to thank her for being one of the longest running hosts of the party. Please join us in thanking her for support by visiting her blog often.
The second change is the party will now be a bi-monthly linkup that will be open for 2 weeks! So this party will run from March 3 – March 16. The second March Merry Monday Link Party will start on March 17th at 6pm PST.
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Mom Home Guide l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking to feature in March:
- Recipes – with Peanut butter, noodles, OREO, and spinach. Chicken soups, Irish recipes, sloppy Joes, tacos, waffles, air fryer recipes, low carb and keto recipes.
- Home – Spring cleaning and home refresh ideas. Budget friendly home makeovers or DIY projects
- Occasions – Spring, St. Patrick’s Day
- Crafts & Activities – St. Patrick’s Day & Spring crafts, decor, games, and printables.
Party is open March 3 – March 16
You can also follow me on social media below: