Let me show you how easy it is to bring in greenery with these fun planter ideas! If you don’t have a green thumb, no worries. Some of these are fake!
There is something about greenery in your home that just makes a space feel more alive. I’ve always loved real plants in a space, but have never had much luck keeping them alive. If you have any tips, please let me know. I’ve been eyeing the pretty floor plants that you see in all the home stores. But I’m afraid to invest the money and have it go south! One option is to add fake greenery and I love to use succulents. Not only do they look real, but they are completely on trend and go with any decor. This round up features some real planter ideas and some fake. Plus, you can always use the planter ideas and add whatever type of greenery that you like.
Bring In Greenery With These Fun Planter Ideas!
- Felt Snake Plant DIY – Crafty Lumberjacks
- Hanging Succulent Planter – Our Crafty Mom
- DIY Herb Garden – The Scrap Shoppe
- How To Make A Farmhouse Shelf – Simply Designing
- DIY Succulent Embroidery Hoop Wreath – Our Crafty Mom
- Nature Walk Moss Terrariums – Fresh Vintage By Lisa S
- Succulent Centerpiece – Simply Designing
Thank you to the talented bloggers featured today and all the bloggers who link up with us at Merry Monday. Hopefully you are inspired by these creative planter ideas! Be sure to visit Merry Monday and share your projects with us. We love to see what you are creating!
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #250!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Mom Home Guide l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking to feature in June:
- Recipes – Tropical recipes, Seafood recipes, Fresh fruit and vegetable recipes, Candy recipes, Ice tea recipes, and BBQ ideas.
- Home – Gardening and outdoor projects. July 4th decor ideas and summer home tours.
- Crafts & Activities – Summer crafts and printables. July 4th ideas. Summer kid activities. All things vacation related.
Party is open May 26th – June 8th