Today we are talking all about How To Clean Your Home Easily With A Steam Machine AND there will be an awesome GIVEAWAY at the end of this post!
This post is sponsored by HomeRight and contains affiliate links, however, all opinions and love for this product are 100% mine. Please see my full disclosure here.
Like so many of you, as soon as the New Year rolls around I am determined to get clean and organized. It is also important to clean without any harsh chemicals and the HomeRight Steam Machine is just the tool for the job! Let me tell you the amazing things this Steam Machine can do.
How To Clean Your Home Easily With A Steam Machine & GIVEAWAY!!
First of all, I have to point out how easy this steam cleaner is to assemble. Here is what you will receive with this model:
- Unscrew safety cap and fill the tank with distilled water. It is important to use distilled water, not tap, to avoid mineral build-up.
- Replace the cap and attach the cleaning adaptor and accessory to the steam gun nozzle.
- Plug in the machine and press the on button. The red power light and orange steam light should both be on.
- Allow about 8 minutes for the machine to build up steam pressure. When it is ready the orange steam light turns off and it is ready.
Let’s start with the steam gun. It has both an intermittent steam position and a continuous position, which I love! It makes it so much easier to use in a larger project, like cleaning the shower. There are attachments for just about every project you can think of.
- Squeegee-Great for cleaning bathroom shower doors and walls, fireplace doors and windows.
- Fabric Steamer-Remove the rubber lip and use for garment steaming and for killing dust mites in mattresses.
- Jet Nozzle-Can be used to disinfect bathroom and kitchen fixtures in hard to reach places.
- Nylon Brush-Use for hard to reach areas around sink and bathroom faucets.
- Brass Brush-Can be used to remove grease and grime found on grills and ovens.
- Large Cleaning Brush-Clean marble and granite countertops, ceramic tile, vinyl and linoleum floors.
HomeRight Steam Machine
The top of the steam machine has a compartment to store the smaller accessories, which I love. If you are like me the smaller items can sometimes get misplaced. This is a great way to keep everything not only stored away, but in easy reach when you are ready to switch out the attachments.
It really is an amazing machine and I am going to admit that I do not enjoy cleaning. I hear some of my friends say they will clean when they are stressed and they enjoy cleaning. Well, before I used the steam machine I never felt that way. But let me tell you after using it the first time, I couldn’t wait to use it again and my home has never been cleaner! Even my son who never really notices anything-made a comment about how clean the bathroom was!
Check out this amazing video from HomeRight which showcases all of the different ways the steam machine can be used.
I am thrilled to be partnering with HomeRight on this post and they have generously offered to give one lucky reader this same HomeRight Steam Machine! Yippee! All you have to do is enter below. Please note it is open to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older. Winner will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to claim their prize. Our Crafty Mom is not responsible for fulfillment or shipping of the prize.