Make a Raspberry Moscato Cocktail with fresh raspberries perfect for Valentine’s Day!
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
I’m all about quick and easy cocktails and this Raspberry Moscato only has three ingredients! But the great thing is, it is really tasty-especially with blended fresh raspberries. I’m once again teaming up with a few of my blogging friends to share Valentine’s Day Cocktails. Wait until you see these recipes. The links are at the bottom of this post so you can check them out. You definitely don’t want to miss these. Also, these are not just for Valentine’s Day. Think brunch, Mother’s Day-even just a treat for yourself after a long week.
Raspberry Moscato Cocktail
Serving Size: 4
- 1 1/2 cups ginger ale
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 cups pink Moscato
- Mix the ginger ale and raspberries and blend well
- Place a few ice cubes into each glass and add the raspberry and ginger ale mix to each
- Top with the pink Moscato
- Finish with a raspberry garnish. I found the cute heart stirrers at the Dollar Store
- Enjoy your raspberry moscato cocktail!
Sharing is caring-pin for later:
If you like fireball, you will love this Cinnamon Roll Fireball Shot.
Now hop on over to the other talented bloggers to see their tasty cocktails!
Follow me on social media below: