Welcome to the July Pinterest Challenge Blog Hop, hosted by My Pinterventures. If you are not familiar with this Pinterest Challenge, it is meant to motivate all the participants of this hop (and you too) to not just pin, but to actually make it happen! This month I chose to make a Quick And Easy Italian Pasta Salad perfect for Summer barbecues! I first saw this Italian Pasta Salad on Pinterest from Delish here. We love Pasta Salad in our family, so I gave it a try and everyone loved it! This is something I will definitely be making again.
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
My children are not fans of artichoke hearts-though I love them-so I left them out. I also left out the olives. The great thing about this Italian Pasta Salad recipe is you can change it up to suit your family.
Quick And Easy Italian Pasta Salad
Ingredients For The Pasta
- 16 oz. pasta cooked according to package instructions (I used rotini)
- 8 oz. mozzarella balls, halved
- 4 oz. pepperoni, quartered
- 2 c. baby spinach
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
For The Dressing
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together pasta, mozzarella, pepperoni, spinach and tomatoes.
- To make the dressing, mix olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, parsley, and red pepper flakes in a lidded jar and shake to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix pasta with dressing and serve.
To join next month’s #pinterestchallenge, click here to sign-up ⇒ August Pinterest Challenge.
Now let’s see what other things Pinterest inspired! Head over and visit the other hosts to see what they crafted, cooked, built, or tried!