From handmade sugar scrub, to breakfast in bed with a DIY serving tray, treat Mom on Mother’s Day with these sweet gift ideas.
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my disclosure here.
We all know that being a Mom is both the most rewarding and the most difficult job, right? I used to think that once the kids were grown, I wouldn’t worry as much, but as a Mom of two grown children, that is so not true!
You may have different worries, but it is always there. I have to share a funny Mother’s Day story, that I will never forget.
When my kids were about 8 and 3, they wanted to serve me breakfast in bed, but my Husband was working. So they decided to serve me breakfast on their own.
I woke up to the two of them bursting into my room at about 6 am with a tray. The tray had a big bowl of Lucky Charms and a Mike’s Hard Lemonade! Mike’s were my favorite Friday night drink at the time and I guess they wanted to serve me two of my favorite things.
While you might not want to bring your Mom a bowl of Lucky Charms, breakfast in bed is a really sweet thing to do. You can make a beautiful serving tray to be part of the gift like the one I share here:
DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
Or why not add children’s art work to a tray? This is a great gift idea for Grandma too! These simple, but thoughtful ideas don’t take a lot of time to make, but will show Mom how much you care.
Visit the talented bloggers below for the full tutorials:
- Afternoon Tea Recipes – Spoil Mom on Mother’s Day – Claire Justine
- 10 Minute DIY Heart Leather Key Chain For Mom – Hello Creative Family
- Inspirational Gifts for Moms Who Work From Home – Moms Small Victories
- Garden Flowers Made From Dishes – Chas Crazy Creations
- Handmade Lemongrass Soap – Our Crafty Mom
I hope you are inspired by these Mother’s Day gift ideas. If so, please pin the below image:
**PIN THE BELOW IMAGE**
- Easy Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub – Live Love Texas
- Mother’s Day Breakfast In Bed Tray – So Much Better With Age
- DIY Pallet Picture Frame – 5 Minutes For Mom
- Tea Pot Topiary – Our Crafty Mom
If you would prefer to buy Mom a gift instead, I gathered 25 amazing gift ideas with something that every Mom will be happy to receive! Check out these beautiful ideas: