This simple peach cobbler dump cake is made with fresh peaches and is a delightful seasonal treat!
I’m sharing this yummy peach cobbler dump cake recipe as part of a Plethora of Peaches event with some of my blogging friends.
After you check out this recipe, you can click the links at the end of this post for even more peach recipes.
I’ve said it before, but it bears repeating, fall is absolutely my favorite season.
The weather is perfect, the fairs and festivals are abundant (before stay at home), and you can visit apple orchards to pick apples, go on hayrides and maybe taste a little hard cider.
I lucked out with a basket of fresh peaches from my Dad’s garden. I knew immediately I wanted to make peach cobbler dump cake.
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
Just because it’s an easy recipe, doesn’t mean it’s not delicious. I was married to a pastry chef for 22+ years, so I picked up a few tricks along the way!
You only need 4 ingredients:
Ingredients For Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
- 6 Large Peaches – cut in quarters
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 1.5 Sticks of Butter – sliced thin
You can use canned peaches, but it really is so much better with fresh peaches.
However, if you do use canned, you can omit the sugar. The great thing about dump cake recipes, is you can swap out the fruit for any that you like.
For that matter, you can also swap out the cake flavor. Get creative and have fun with it. I’m already planning a red velvet cake as that’s a favorite flavor in our family.
All you do is peel the skin off the peaches and cut them into quarters. I love the Pioneer Woman knife set my daughter bought me for my birthday.
It has everything you need for the kitchen. I’m dropping this off to my daughter tomorrow, so I used a disposable 13×9″ baking pan.
Toss the sliced peaches in sugar and pour them in the bottom of the pan. Then all you do is dump the cake mix over top and add the sliced butter.
You can’t get much easier than that. Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes. Wait until you smell the deliciousness!
It was so hard for me to pack this up. That right there is love. 🙂
You can top it off with vanilla ice cream, or whipped cream. It’s best served warm. I hope you enjoyed this peach cobbler.
Head on over and check out the rest of the yummy recipes.
Plethora of Peaches Recipe Hop
- Fresh Peach Iced Tea from Palatable Pastime
- Keto-friendly Danish with Fresh Peaches from Our Good Life
- Peach Cobbler + Epitaph for a Peach from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Peach Cobbler Dump Cake With Fresh Peaches from Our Crafty Mom
- Peach Cobbler Moonshine from Our Crafty Cocktails
- Peach Crumble from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Peach Upside Down Cake from The Redhead Baker
- Peachy French Toast from Making Miracles
- Summer Peach Bundles in a Sweet Mascarpone Sauce from The Freshman Cook
Pick up some fresh peaches and make a delicious peach cobbler dump cake with just four simple ingredients. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and you have a yummy seasonal dessert.
- Fresh Peaches - 6 large peeled and sliced
- Butter - 1.5 sticks sliced thin
- Yellow Cake Mix - 1 Box
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and slice the peaches and toss with sugar.
- Pour peaches into a 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix over the peaches.
- Slice the butter into thin pieces and place over the cake mix.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, or whipped cream.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sharing is caring…please PIN the below image:
I’d love it if you would follow me on social media: