This No Churn Red Velvet Ice Cream Recipe is so easy you will wonder why you didn’t try it sooner!
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
How To Make No Churn Red Velvet Ice Cream
I’ve wanted to make homemade ice cream forever, but I always thought you needed an ice cream maker. Since July is #NationalIceCreamMonth, I thought it was the perfect time to give it a try.
Plus, I’m teaming up with a talented group of bloggers all sharing ice cream recipes. Be sure to read to the end so you can take a look at their recipes too!
I did a bunch of research and found a basic recipe for no churn ice cream. With no churn, you can use a mixer and just 3 ingredients.
Here is what you need:
- Whipping cream – 2 cups
- Sweetened condensed milk – 10 oz.
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp.
Simply whip up the whipping cream in the mixer until nice peaks form. This can be anywhere from 4-6 minutes depending on your mixer.
Mine took a solid 6 minutes.
The hardest part will be deciding what flavor of no churn ice cream you want to make.
Add parchment paper to a loaf pan and pour the ice cream mixture in.
Once you add your cupcakes, the hardest part is waiting for the ice cream to freeze.
Look at how rich and creamy it is:
Think about all the varieties you can make. Here are just a few I’m thinking of making:
- Oreo Cookies ‘n Cream
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate
- Fresh Strawberries
You can even take it a step further and add hot fudge-yum!
Sharing is caring…please PIN the below image:
July is #NationalIceCreamMonth, and we’re having an ice cream social! Grab a spoon and dig into all the awesome recipes we’re sharing today!
- Boston Cooler by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream by Books n’ Cooks
- No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream by Cheese Curd in Paradise
- Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream by Eat Move Make
- Marshmallow Creme Fresh Peach Pie Ice Cream by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cups by Family Around the Table
- No Churn Caramel Coffee Crunch Ice Cream by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- S’mores Milk Shake by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Brown Bread Ice Cream by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- No Churn Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Pineapple Dole Whip by Making Miracles
- Cape Codder Ice Cream Float by Our Crafty Cocktails
- No Churn Red Velvet Ice Cream by Our Crafty Mom
- Chocolate Keto Approved “Frosty” by Our Good Life
- Frosted Lemonade by Palatable Pastime
- Butterbeer Ice Cream by Simply Inspired Meals
- S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches by The Freshman Cook
- Bourbon Peach Ice Cream by The Redhead Baker
- Healthy Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream by The Spiffy Cookie
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1-10 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 red velvet cupcake
- Whip up your heavy cream with a mixer for at least 6 minutes, until soft peaks form.
- Gently stir in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Smooth with the back of a spoon.
- Break up the red velvet cupcake and push it into the ice cream.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Follow me on social media below: