Enjoy these 20 Amazing Low Carb Cocktails without any guilt. Classics including margaritas, martinis and more-with all the flavor of your favorites!
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
Like so many of you, I have been following a low carb keto lifestyle in an effort to get healthier. One of the things I have missed is an occasional cocktail-something other than just vodka and soda water!
Well, if you are also following a low carb lifestyle, you can indulge in an occasional cocktail without feeling guilty!
Today I’m sharing 20 amazing low carb cocktails that will totally make you feel like you are indulging, but without all the sugar and high carb count!
Hello margarita-just in time for National Margarita Day! Want to host an Oscar cocktail viewing party-go right ahead. No guilt cocktails with all the yummy flavor of your favorites-Enjoy!
Low Carb Bloody Mary
What brunch is complete without this timeless classic cocktail? We will have this on our menu for Easter Brunch, as my brother-in-law is a huge fan!
- Low Carb Bloody Mary – Thyme And Joy
- Roasted Beet And Chipotle Bloody Mary – Just Beet It
- Keto Friendly Bloody Mary – Keto Queens Instagram
Vodka Or Rum Based Low Carb Cocktails
I am not biased and love vodka and rum equally. You can’t go wrong with these low carb recipes!
- Low Carb Cranberry Vodka Spritzer – Better Than Bread Keto
- Sparkling Peachade Vodka Cocktail – Having Fun Saving
- Pretty In Pink Pickled Beet Dirty Martini – Just Beet It
- Vodka Sangria Spritzer – Having Fun Saving
- Keto Snowbank Winter Cocktail – Better Than Bread Keto
- Low Carb Moscow Mules – I Breathe I’m Hungry
[Tweet “20 Amazing Low Carb Cocktails To Enjoy Guilt Free! @ourcraftymom #lowcarbcocktails #lowcarbdrinks #lowcarblifestyle”]
Low Carb Cocktails With Wine Or Champagne
These cocktails using wine or champagne would be great for a dinner party or celebration. But are easy enough to make and enjoy after a long day at work.
- Peach Bellini Recipe – Recipes From A Pantry
- Easy White Wine Spritzer – My Kitchen Love
- Keto Mulled Wine – VegAnnie
- Skinny Sangria – VegAnnie
- Red Wine Berry Spritzer – Aggie’s Kitchen
Tropical Cocktails Low In Carbs
Bring on the tropical cocktails! As it is hovering near 10 degrees outside, I’m all about pretending I’m sitting poolside with a fruity AND low carb drink!
- Tropical Rum Splash Cocktail – Having Fun Saving
- Low Carb Strawberry Daquiri – Step Away From The Carbs
- Skinniest Skinny Margarita – Everyday Maven
- Orange Lime Gin Fizz – Farm Wife Drinks
- Copycat Bailey’s Irish Cream – Low Carb Yum
- Low Carb Blackberry Bramble – Farm Wife Drinks
So what do you think? Lots of great ideas without sacrificing the taste! Thank you to the talented bloggers who shared their recipes with us.
Now the hardest decision will be which one to try first! If you are not watching your carb intake, you may want to check out this post with 22 Margarita Recipes:
I also have a delicious fireball shot recipe that is seriously like dessert in a glass, that you might enjoy here.
Or you may want to check out a refreshing Lemon Drop Martini here.
You can also follow me on social media below: