Hello friends! There were so many creative no-carve pumpkin decorating ideas shared at last week’s Merry Monday link party that I rounded up 20+ to inspire you!
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
One of the many reasons that I love co-hosting Merry Monday is that I am able to see and be inspired by so many talented bloggers that I might not come across otherwise, as the web is so huge! It really is fun to see what is shared each week. Once you take a look at these no-carve pumpkins, you will understand what I’m talking about. These ladies took a simple pumpkin and turned it into something you would find at a home or specialty store. And, they did it without having to carve a pumpkin!
No-Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
When I first saw this rose pumpkin by my fellow #merrymonday host, I couldn’t figure out how she made it. The roses look hand-painted. I won’t give it away, you have to see what she used to make this gorgeous pumpkin!
For all my coastal loving friends, how adorable are these Mod Podge Pumpkins? My Sister, who lives in Florida, would love these for her home!
A creative way to make faux pumpkins look real is to save pumpkin stems to use next year. Penny shows you how!
Love how The Painted Apron layered different size pumpkins in this beautiful mantel display.
I have a slight obsession with velvet pumpkins and was so happy to see these beautiful displays!
Save those scrap wood pieces. You never know what you can use them for!
Use old sweaters to make fabric pumpkins, or pick some up at the thrift store. They can be made in no time.
Creative No-Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
I’ve always wanted to use crepe paper for crafting. These crepe paper pumpkins are so very pretty!
Buffalo check everything is still so popular and I am totally hooked! I used the leftover fabric from my no-sew curtains to make these cute pumpkins.
Not only is this yarn pumpkin adorable, but how fun is the letter board quote?
A Wonderful Thought shares the most beautiful Book Page Rose Pumpkin. See how she made it:
Confetti isn’t just for parties-add it to pumpkins for a super fun display!
There is nothing like a dollar store makeover and I’m loving these pretty pumpkins from Jenny.
Shirley made the coolest pumpkin topiary and she shares a great video to show you how to make your own!
How darling would these mini pumpkin lanterns look on a mantel? I love anything lighted!
I’ve never thought to use a pumpkin as a planter, but this is so creative! You could even use the plastic pumpkins as it already has a handle for hanging.
You can pick up paint sticks at the home store and make your own paint stick pumpkin to display year after year!
Smart Fun DIY shares fun candy corn pumpkins. I love candy corn everything!
One of my most popular fall projects is this Dollar Store Pumpkin Topiary. You can paint the pumpkins any color you like to match your home decor.
So what do you think? So many fun pumpkins right? Thank you to everyone for linking up and I hope you will share with us this week for Merry Monday #224. Save this post by pinning the picture below:
**PIN FOR LATER**
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #224!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes – fall foods, pumpkin recipes, apple recipes, Halloween themed foods (non desserts), football food, and crock pot. October foods featuring – caramel, seafood, pasta, Halloween candy, pork, and pizza.
- Home –Fall decor, Fall home tours, Fall tablescapes
- Occasions – Thanksgiving, Football, Halloween, Fall
- Crafts & Activities – Thanksgiving, fall printabless, Halloween crafts, DIY Halloween costumes, pumpkin carving, fall crafts