Looking for holiday entertaining ideas? Read on for this easy and delicious recipe for cranberry nut cream cheese balls.
I’m always looking for quick and easy recipes that I can throw together in just a few minutes for simple entertaining ideas.
These cranberry nut cream cheese balls can be made in just ten minutes.
You can’t get much easier than that!
Serve them with crackers, or add them to a charcuterie board as a tasty spread for melba toast or flat breads.
However you serve them, your guests will love the mix of pecans and walnuts with creamy, rich cream cheese.
Cranberry Nut Cream Cheese Balls
This recipe is being shared as part of #cranberryweek and there are 20 other delicious cranberry recipes linked up below.
Be sure to check those out too!
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups nuts (walnuts, pecans)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Beat cream cheese, cinnamon and honey until fluffy. Add 1/2 cup pecans and mix well. Set aside.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Toss remaining nuts and dried cranberries.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out one ball of cream cheese filling and toss with the nut mixture.
- Repeat until all cheese balls have been rolled in the coating.
- Refrigerate the cranberry nut cream cheese balls until ready to serve.
It’s Cranberry Week! See all the other delicious cranberry recipes being shared today (and follow #cranberryweek to see even more):
- Chocolate Cranberry Blondies from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Cranberry Amaretto Ice Cream from The Redhead Baker
- Cranberry Apple Flan from The Freshman Cook
- Cranberry Bliss Coffee Cake from Palatable Pastime
- Cranberry Breakfast Smoothie from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cranberry Crescent Rolls with Maple Icing from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Cranberry Curd Tart from Savory Moments
- Cranberry Mule from The Spiffy Cookie
- Cranberry Nut Cream Cheese Ball from Our Crafty Mom
- Cranberry Orange Scones from Caroline’s Cooking
- Cranberry Orange Sweet Rolls from Cookaholic Wife
- Cranberry Pecan Mini Cheeseballs from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Easy Cranberry Mousse from Daily Dish Recipes
- Gin & Cranberry-Orange Jam Cocktail from Books n’ Cooks
- Sparkling Cranberry Brie Bites from Sweet Beginnings
- Turkey Nachos with Cranberry Salsa from A Day in the Life on the Farm
You may also want to check out these cranberry recipes:
Follow me on social media below:
Google Web Story: Individual Cranberry Nut Cream Cheese Balls