These easy to make cranberry swirl mini cheesecakes are absolutely delicious. Read on for the simple recipe.
Did you know it’s National Cranberry Week? If you are a cranberry fan, you are going to love seeing all the tasty cranberry goodness shared this week.
The great thing about these recipes are you can easily change out the cranberries for raspberries, or possibly even strawberries, if you are not a fan of cranberries.
I’ll be sharing three tasty cranberry recipes over the next few days starting with these cranberry swirl mini cheesecakes.
These mini cheesecakes are perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas, or really to enjoy anytime you want a treat.
- For the Crust:
- 3/4 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 tbsp. Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- For the Cranberry Swirl:
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cranberries
- 1/8 cup Granulated White Sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Zest
- For the Filling:
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 large eggs
Preheat the oven to 325F. Line cupcake pans with paper liners.
- Combine cranberries, sugar, water & lemon zest in a small saucepan. Cook on medium-high heat until boiling.
- Reduce the heat to medium low and continue to cook the filling, stirring frequently to prevent burning. Allow to cool.
Graham Cracker Crust:
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Stir together until well-combined.
- Spoon a tablespoon of the crust into each cupcake liner and press down with your fingers.
- Bake for 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed until fluffy.
- Blend in the sugar until smooth.
- Mix in the salt and vanilla.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each.
- Fill each cupcake liner ¾ of the way with cheesecake filling.
- Add a teaspoon of the cranberry sauce on top of the cheesecake filling.
- Use a toothpick to lightly swirl the cranberry sauce into the cheesecake filling.
*Bake until the filling is set, about 25 minutes.
Transfer to a wire cooling rack and let cool.
*The original recipe called for a water bath to bake the cheesecake, which I skipped. While they are delicious, they did sink. I would recommend including the water bath while baking to avoid this.
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart
My daughter and I absolutely loved this recipe! They are so rich and creamy. Plus as they are mini you don’t feel as guilty about indulging. Enjoy!
You may also want to check out these yummy sugared cranberries:
See all the other delicious cranberry recipes being shared today (and follow #cranberryweek to see even more):
- Cranberry & Brown Sugar Glazed Turkey Meatloaf from Savory Moments
- Cranberry Butter from Daily Dish Recipes
- Cranberry Curd Pie from The Redhead Baker
- Cranberry-Glazed Meatballs from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Cranberry Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip from Sweet Beginnings
- Cranberry Orange Marmalade from Books n’ Cooks
- Cranberry Prosecco Punch from Our Good Life
- Cranberry Salsa from The Freshman Cook
- Cranberry Swirl Mini Cheesecakes from Our Crafty Mom
- Cranberry Walnut Bread from Palatable Pastime
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Vanilla Liqueur from Family Around the Table
- Homemade Granola Recipe (with cranberries & coconut) from Caroline’s Cooking
- Jalapeno Cranberry Bombs from Cookaholic Wife
- Juicy Lucy Leftovers Turkey Sliders from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Pear and Cranberry Salad from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Polar Espresso Cookies from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Roasted Maple Bourbon Cranberry Sauce from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Sugared Sparkling Cranberries from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Tart Cherry Cranberry Sauce from The Spiffy Cookie
You can also follow me on social media below: