Cricut has done it again with their newest product the Cricut Bright 360 LED lamp!
This post is sponsored by Cricut and contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
This lamp is perfect for anyone who loves to craft, DIY or just wants a new light source in their home.
In this blog post, we’ll go over everything you need to know about the Cricut Bright 360 lamp including some of its main features.
So whether you are just thinking about buying this lamp or have already purchased it, keep reading for all the details!
Cricut Bright 360 comes in both a desktop lamp and a floor lamp.
I have the floor lamp and it’s amazing! One of the things that I love is how sleek and modern it is.
It doesn’t look like a typical craft lamp. While it is every crafter’s dream to have a lamp with all the bells and whistles, it’s also pretty enough to leave in your living room.
In fact, my daughter is pushing for it to stay there. She is a grad student and tends to work a lot in the living room at night.
Have you seen how small the print is in textbooks nowadays? The Cricut Bright lamp is so helpful to her.
And you don’t get the glare that you normally get with floor lamps.
Let’s get to the features of this baby so you can see what I’m so excited about.
Cricut Bright 360 Lamp Features
First of all, can we talk about the color? It’s the same pretty soft shade of blue as the Cricut Maker 3.
Here are some of the main features:
- Pivots, rotates & glides with ease – because the 360 uses an LED light, it does not get hot.
- Save time and money replacing lamp bulbs – the LED light gives you 40,000 HOURS of use, so you don’t have to worry about burnt-out bulbs.
- Easily position the light exactly where you need it – a gentle push of your hand is all you need to get the light up close to your detailed project.
- Illuminate your entire workspace – the large, broad head evenly lights your work area up to 4 feet!
- Sleek appearance – elegant sliders make it easy to control light temperature & brightness. I’ve never been able to change the temperature of the light with other task lights I’ve owned.
- Less eye strain – this will help make even the most detailed tasks comfortable.
- Personalize your lighting – you can change the light from warm to cool, or anything in-between.
- Great for social media and blog photos – no more worries about working at night and struggling with photos. Daylight brightness is perfect for making social media photos look professional. Use the sliders to make the colors cooler or warmer!
- Rich, accurate colors – see colors in their truest form with an exceptionally high 95 CRI (Color Rendering Index) For those of you familiar with lighting and photography uses, the Cricut Bright Light can go from 2900K (yellow) to 4400K (daylight) to 5200K (cool). Amazing!
- Easily move the lamp around – another feature that I love is the 360 can be moved around from room to room without much effort. Some nights I’m crafting at the dining room table, some nights in the living room or bedroom. Move the light with you. All you need is a standard outlet.
How to Choose the Best Lamp for You
Determine how you will use your Cricut Bright 360 lamp. If you have a craft room with a small workstation, the floor lamp would probably work best.
If you have a large workstation then the desktop lamp is a good option.
[Tweet “Cricut has done it again with their newest product the Cricut Bright 360 lamp! This lamp is perfect for anyone who loves to craft or DIY. I’m sharing all the details! @cricut #ourcraftymom #cricutmade #cricutbright360 @cricut #cricut #sponsored #ourcraftymom”]
Keep in mind that you will need space for the 360 use of the lamp arm.
How Much Is Cricut Bright 360?
The 360 is a quality lamp and the price reflects that. This is something that will be used for many years, with the same LED light. Remember you will get over 40,000 hours with it!
- Desktop lamp: $199 USD
- Floor lamp: $249 USD
Where Can You Buy The Cricut Bright 360
At the current time, you can buy the Cricut Bright 360 Lamp at:
- Shop Cricut
Thank you so much for stopping by. Before you go, don’t forget to subscribe to my weekly newsletter so you never miss a post:
See even more Cricut crafts here:
Find me on social media below: