Today I’m sharing my elegant flocked Christmas tree with blue and silver decorations along with 30+ stunning trees.
This post is sponsored by King of Christmas and contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
Welcome To Our Third Annual Christmas Tree Decor Blog Hop!
If you are looking for Christmas Tree decorating ideas, you are in the right place. We are sharing 40 of the most beautifully decorated Christmas Trees from some of your favorite home decor bloggers.
This is the third year that I’ve hosted the Christmas Tree Decor Blog Hop and I look forward to it every year. You will find holiday inspiration for just about every Christmas tree style.
The fun started yesterday with 18 gorgeous Christmas trees and continues today with another 20 stunning trees. All of the links are shared below, so you don’t miss any.
Elegant Flocked Christmas Tree
My living room is not very large and this 6′ Prince Flock Tree fits perfectly in this space. The tree is so pretty even without decorations!
I’ve been talking about getting a flocked Christmas tree for a few years now, so I was thrilled to partner with King of Christmas this year.
Not only is the tree covered with warm LED lights, but it literally took me only about ten minutes to set up. It comes in three pieces and includes a convenient on/off foot pedal so I don’t have to deal with unplugging it each night.
I have great news for you. King of Christmas is offering Our Crafty Mom readers 10% off with code OURCRAFTYMOM. You can check out all of their gorgeous Christmas trees and decorations here.
Each year I decorate my tree in a different theme. To keep costs down, I tend to choose colors that coordinate easily with other colors, like silver and gold.
By just changing out the ribbon and main ornament color, you can completely change the look of a tree.
Blue and Silver Decorations
This year I decided to go with shades of navy blue and aqua, as I knew these colors would pop against the flocked tree and I couldn’t be happier with how it looks!
I picked up navy blue velvet ribbon, aqua deco mesh ribbon and simple shades of blue, white and silver ornaments for the tree.
Next, I added silver stems that I’ve used in previous years, along with handpainted chinoiserie ornaments:
Christmas Tree Topper
For the tree topper, I used stems in silver and white, along with some sparkly navy blue stems I picked up at the craft store. It give the tree added height and dimension.
Christmas Tree Collar
One thing I purchased this year, was a seagrass tree collar from Michaels. It has a farmhouse feel that looks great with the flocked tree.
You can use a 50% off coupon and get it for under $20! Plus, it’s snaps together in about five minutes-can’t beat that!
[Tweet “Elegant Flocked Christmas Tree With Blue And Silver Decorations @ourcraftymom @kingofchristmas #kingofchristmas #flockedchristmastree #sponsored #christmastreebloghop”]
Large velvet navy poinsettias finish off the tree.
I definitely scaled back on the decorations this year, as I wanted the focus to be on the gorgeous tree itself.
Thank you so much for visiting.
We hope you will visit the talented bloggers linked below. This blog hop is something we look forward to every year and we hope you do too.
Grab your favorite coffee or tea and settle in for some beautiful Christmas Tree decor inspiration!
Let’s Meet The Hosts!
- Christmas Home Tour from Kippi at Home
- Christmas Tree With Traditional And Rustic Colors from Tribe of Burton
- Blue and White Chinoiserie Holiday Tree from Simple Nature Decor
- Colorful White Christmas Tree from Creative Ramblings
- A Farmhouse Style Christmas Tree from Simply Beautiful by Angela
- Christmas Trees 2019 from Virginia Sweet Pea
- Red Plaid Christmas Tree from 2 Bees in a Pod
- Christmas Tree Decor from Create and Babble
- DIY Luke 2 Christmas Tree from To Work with My Hands
- How To Decorate A Rustic Neutral Christmas Tree from One Thousand Oaks
- Simple and Elegant Country Class Christmas Tree Redneck Rhapsody
- Traditional Family Christmas Tree from Sustain My Craft Habit
- Christmas Tree Inspiration Ideas from My Life On Kaydeross Creek
- How To Put Ribbon On A Christmas Tree from Upright and Caffeinated
- Beautiful Minimal Christmas Tree Decor from Sonya Burgess
[Tweet “Elegant Flocked Christmas Tree With Blue And Silver Decorations @ourcraftymom #christmastreebloghop #christmastreeideas”]
- DIY Flocked Christmas Tree from Welcome to the Woods
- Christmas Tree Decor from Teadoddles
- A Shiny Brite Christmas Tree from Celebrate and Decorate
- Rustic Plaid Woodland Christmas Tree from Zucchini Sisters
- A Buffalo Check Flocked Christmas Tree from Weekend Craft
- Cozy Minimal Christmas Tree from Northern Feeling
- A Peppermint Striped Christmas Tree from County Road 407
- Elegant Flocked Christmas Tree With Blue and Silver from Our Crafty Mom
- Fabulous Tree in Blue, Rose Gold and Copper from Across the Boulevard
- Mini Beachmas Tree from My Pinterventures
- Plaid Decorated Christmas Tree from Intelligent Domestications
- Red Truck Buffalo Plaid Christmas Tree from Modern on Monticello
- Christmas Tree Decor from Southern Yankee DIY
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips from First Day of Home
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips from From House to Home
- Christmas Tree Home Tour from Just That Perfect Piece
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas from Red Cottage Chronicles
- Farmhouse Inspired Christmas Tree from Daily DIY Life
- Decorated Flocked Christmas Tree With Homemade Ornaments from Thrifted Nest
- Farmhouse Christmas Tree from Domestic Deadline
- Third Annual Christmas Tree Blog Hop from A Life Unfolding
- Red and Green Flocked Christmas Tree from Oh Fiddle Dee Dee
- Blush and Rose Gold Flocked Christmas Tree from Happily Ever After, etc.
Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season!
PLEASE PIN THE BELOW IMAGE:
You can also follow me on social media below: