Today I’m sharing a set of four free lemon printables that you can easily download and print at home.
They have a charming farmhouse style to them that is perfect for creating wall art or adding a pop of color to your home.
If you are a regular visitor here, this set of lemon printables is part of my monthly series where I gift you with 4 different printable designs that you can download FREE just for visiting Our Crafty Mom.
In case you missed them, here are links to the other printables in the series:
- Blue and White Chinoiserie Printables
- Spring Printable Wall Art
- St. Patrick’s Day Printables
- Vintage Watercolor Printables
- Adorable Red Truck Printables
It’s my way of saying thank you for the support over the past 8 years. I hope you enjoy this series as much as I do!
I’m not quite sure what it is about lemon decor, but I’m kind of obsessed with all things lemon.
When I was thinking about what designs to create for May printables, I immediately thought of warmer weather and Memorial Day, the unofficial kick-off of summer.
So lemon-inspired designs and puns seemed a perfect choice!
Whether you’re looking for some lemonade art for your kitchen, or a pretty farmhouse style lemon vignette, these prints will add a welcome touch of cheer!
How to Decorate with Free Printables
Here are some simple tips for decorating your home with printables:
- Find free printables online and print them out on your printer
- Frame the prints with inexpensive frames from a craft store or Ikea
- Hang the framed prints on a blank wall in your home for some instant art
- Change up the prints every few months to keep things fresh
My printables are sized perfectly to fit in an 8×10 frame, but you can also print them out in a smaller size to use as gift tags, cards, or even for decoupage crafts like I show HERE.
How to Download Printables
I’ve received a few questions asking how to download free printables, so I thought I would share a couple of tips to help make it easier.
Keep in mind this is for the printables on my site. Other sites may have different types of printable instructions.
- Decide which image you want to print and what format you want to use.
- I’ve included both a JPEG and PDF format. For JPEG simply right-click directly on the image and save it to your computer. Then print as you normally print on your computer. You can also print at the local library or Staples if you don’t have a home printer.
- For a PDF version, simply click the black Download button under each image. Your download will immediately begin.
- Once your download is complete, click on the download to open it. Then print as you normally would.
That’s all there is to it! But, if you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will gladly help if I can. Enjoy! 🙂
When Life Gives You Lemons Printable
Mason Jar Lemonade Printable
Lemon Farmhouse Vignette
Ice Cold Lemonade Print
I hope you enjoy these freebies as much as I enjoy sharing them with you!
If so, please share this post with your friends by PINNING the below image:
If you enjoyed these lemon printables then you’ll enjoy these printables too: