I’m super excited to share this free printable wall art set with you all! The collection includes four prints, each featuring a different patriotic design.
My favorite is the little red truck with a “Let Freedom Ring” quote. If you are a regular visitor here or you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you know about my slight obsession with little red truck.
If you are a fan of little red truck decor, be sure to check out my holiday red truck printables too. They are seriously adorable!
Free Printable Wall Art
This set of printables is part of my monthly series where I gift you with 4 different printable designs that you can download FREE just for visiting Our Crafty Mom.
It’s my way of saying thank you for the support over the past 8 years. I hope you enjoy this series as much as I do!
If you want to subscribe to my email that would be wonderful too, but it is not a requirement.
It’s a great way to keep up with my new crafts, DIY projects, home decorating, and monthly printables.
In case you missed them, here are links to the other printables in the series.
See all the printables shared from the monthly freebies below:
- Lemon Printables with a Farmhouse Style
- Chinoiserie Wall Art Printables
- Spring Printables with Decoupage Crafts
- St. Patrick’s Day Printables
- Vintage Watercolor Printables
- Adorable Red Truck Printables
Tips for Decorating with Printables
- Find free printables that you love online and print them out on your printer
- Frame the prints with inexpensive frames from a craft store, Ikea, or Dollar Tree
- Hang the framed prints on a blank wall in your home for instant art
- Change up the prints every few months to keep things fresh
- Use different colors, patterns, and fonts to create a unique look for your home
Download and frame printables
Of course, the easiest way to decorate with printables is to simply download and frame them.
Each month I update a small gallery wall in my living room with the monthly set.
Here are the gorgeous chinoiserie chic printables framed:
Create note cards with a DIY card box
Another idea other than framing is to use the pages in craft projects. I used the same chinoiserie prints to create a card box with note cards.
I loved how they turned out and they were so simple:
Use printables in decoupage projects
Have you heard of the crushed tin can craze? If you haven’t tried it yet it is slightly addictive in the best way possible!
How to Download Printables
I’ve received a few questions asking how to download free printables, so I thought I would share a couple of tips to help make it easier.
Keep in mind this is for the printables on my site. Other sites may have different types of printable instructions.
- Decide which image you want to print and what format you want to use.
- I’ve included both a JPEG and PDF format. For JPEG simply right-click directly on the image and save it to your computer. Then print as you normally print on your computer. You can also print at the local library or Staples if you don’t have a home printer.
- For a PDF version, simply click the black Download button under each image. Your download will immediately begin.
- Once your download is complete, click on the download to open it. Then print as you normally would.
That’s all there is to it! But, if you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will gladly help if I can. Enjoy! 🙂
4th of July Printable Wall Art
Below you will find all 4 printables to download. I plan to decorate with them this weekend so I will come back and share photos of how I used them. I was so excited to share them that I couldn’t wait.
Thank you so much for visiting. Happy Fourth of July!
Save this for later by pinning the below image:
Here are even more free printables:
- Floral Watercolor Mason Jars
- Free Summer Printables
- Fall Watercolor Printables
- 20 Free Printables For Your Home
- Red Truck Watercolor Printables
Here are even more summer and 4th of July decorating ideas:
- Summer porches, Father’s Day and 4th of July
- 25 4th of July decorations
- 4th of July wreath with bandanas
- Dollar Tree Fourth of July Art
- Patriotic tablescape