Happy Sunday evening! It’s been a very busy weekend. I went to visit my daughter in New Hampshire. It is such a beautiful time of year with the leaves just starting to change. I shared my fall Front Entry using classic fall colors and antique wash buckets. You can see it here:
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here
Also, be sure to enter the Spooktacular Halloween Giveaway for a chance to win $100 in PayPal cash!
I hope you have a great week and enjoy this wonderful fall season. Now, let’s get to Merry Monday!
Welcome to Merry Monday #174!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- Domestically Creative —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- Our Crafty Mom —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- A Wonderful Thought –> Facebook
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[Tweet “Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up our latest post on #MerryMonday 174 #linkparty! @ourcraftymom”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #175
We’re changing things up for the beginning of holiday season. Each host will be choosing one post and it will be featured on all 11 blogs! What we’re looking for this week:
- All things Halloween
- All Things Thanksgiving – recipes, decor, crafts, and more
- All Things Christmas
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Please subscribe to my email so you never miss a post.