Make these delicious 3 ingredient puff pastry cranberry brie bites as a great appetizer for the holidays.
Cranberry brie bites are a great addition to your Thanksgiving or holiday menu. You only need 3 simple ingredients to make this delicious appetizer.
This entire week we are featuring all things cranberry with a great group of bloggers sharing their favorite cranberry recipes with you.
While these little bites taste amazing, they aren’t as pretty as I would like, ha! I couldn’t find my mini muffin pan, so I had to use a full size muffin pan.
The puff pastry didn’t form as well in the larger size. So next time I will definitely use a mini muffin pan. But, the main thing is they are totally yummy and I know they will be a hit for the holidays.
Here is what you need:
- 1 cup of cranberry sauce
- 1/2 lb brie
- 1 package puff pastry – frozen
- rosemary sprigs – optional
Cut the puff pastry sheets into squares.
Place them on a baking sheet and cover with an egg wash.
Place a scoop of brie in the center of each square and top with a dollop of cranberry sauce. Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
Let cool and top with a sprig of rosemary. That’s all there is to it. Easy peasy!
You only need 3 ingredients to make these delicious cranberry brie bites. They are perfect for the holiday season and can be made in under 30 minutes.
- 1/2 lb brie cheese
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 package of puff pastry
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut the puff pastry sheets into squares.
- Press into a mini muffin tin.
- Place a cube of brie in the center of each puff pastry square.
- Top with a small dollop of cranberry sauce.
- Bake 10 minutes until the puff pastry is lightly brown.
- Let cool and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Enjoy the rest of the yummy cranberry recipes.
Thursday Cranberry Recipes
- Cranberry Jalapeno Brie Bites by Sweet Beginnings
- Cranberry Meatball Appetizer by Our Good Life
- Cranberry Orange Nutty Brownie Balls by The Freshman Cook
- Cranberry Orange Turnovers by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Cranberry Rosemary One Pan Chicken by Making Miracles
- Hot and Sweet Cranberry Dates Chutney by Magical Ingredients
- Hot Spiced Cranberry Drink by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Puff Pastry Cranberry Brie Bites by Our Crafty Mom
I’d love it if you’d subscribe to my email. They only go out once a week, but I have lots of great projects coming up and this way you won’t miss any of the fun.
Follow me on social media below: