You will want to add these sweet and tangy slow cooker cranberry meatballs to your holiday menu planner.
These slow cooker cranberry meatballs are not only super easy to make, they are absolutely delicious! If you’ve visited here before, you know I’m all about quick and easy recipes.
But, I don’t want them to taste like they only took a couple of minutes to prepare. This recipe checks all the boxes.
This entire week we are featuring all things cranberry with a great group of bloggers sharing their favorite cranberry recipes with you.
This week I wanted to share a recipe that would be good for the holidays. My family loves appetizers and mini meatballs are a favorite.
I normally make them with brown sugar and ketchup, but I switched it up with cranberry sauce. I’m sure this will be a holiday staple-it’s that good!
Ingredients Needed For Slow Cooker Cranberry Meatballs
- 2 lbs of turkey meatballs
- 1 12 oz bottle of chili sauce
- 1 14 oz can of jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 tbl orange juice
- 1 tbl brown sugar
- garnish with parsley
How To Make Slow Cooker Cranberry Meatballs
These cranberry meatballs literally take only a couple of minutes to prepare. But, you don’t have to tell anyone that!
They literally are so delicious people will think you spent hours getting the perfect sweet and savory flavor just right.
This can be served as an appetizer perfect for the holidays, or can be served over rice for a tasty dinner.
Simply microwave the cranberry sauce at 30 second intervals until it’s melted. Add the chili sauce, orange juice and brown sugar.
Whisk until smooth. Then it’s just a matter of adding the meatballs to the slow cooker and pouring the sauce over them.
Let it cook on low for 4 hours and bam-they are ready to serve! Please let me know if you have made cranberry meatballs before by leaving a comment below.
Sharing is caring…please PIN for later:
Monday Cranberry Recipes
- Braised Red Cabbage with Cranberries & Maple by Savory Moments
- Cranberry Baked Brie by Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog
- Cranberry BBQ Chicken Sandwiches by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Cranberry Blue Cheese Ball by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Cranberry Cream Cheese Spread by Making Miracles
- Cranberry Sauce with Caramelized Onions by Shockingly Delicious
- Cranberry Scones by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Cranberry Stuffed Pork Chops by The Redhead Baker
- Creamy Cranberry Balsamic Roasted Chicken by Sweet Beginnings
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Meatballs by Our Crafty Mom
- Spiced Cranberry Apple Cider by Palatable Pastime
- Spicy Cranberry Soup by Magical Ingredients
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies by House of Nash Eats
I’d love it if you’d subscribe to my email. They only go out once a week, but I have lots of great projects coming up and this way you won’t miss any of the fun.
Make these sweet and tangy slow cooker cranberry meatballs to serve as an appetizer at your next family get together, or serve over rice for a delicious weeknight dinner. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Have a great day!
Make these sweet and tangy slow cooker cranberry meatballs to serve as an appetizer at your next family get together, or serve over rice for a delicious weeknight dinner.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Follow me on social media below: