Easter is just three weeks away, so I rounded up ten super creative ways to decorate Easter eggs. These are simple enough for anyone to make!
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
These unique and colorful Easter eggs are fun to make and will also look so pretty in your home.
Remember years ago when there was basically one egg decorating kit with little tablets that you would drop in water?
My kids and I loved decorating Easter eggs and I still do.
Of course, now there are so many creative ways to decorate not only real eggs, but also plastic Easter eggs.
Wait until you see these unique ideas. From glitter to velvet, there is something for every style. So, let’s get to it!
Creative Ways To Decorate Easter Eggs
- Decoupage Easter Eggs With Napkins – Our Crafty Mom
- Dyeing Easter Eggs Naturally – Walking On Sunshine
- DIY Plastic Glitter Easter Eggs – Glitter On A Dime
- How To Make Metallic Copper Painted Eggs – Made In A Day
- Tie Dye Easter Eggs – She Saved
How To Decorate Easter Eggs
- DIY Painted Speckled Eggs – A Wonderful Thought
- Decoupaged Floral Easter Eggs – Virginia Sweet Pea
- Make Easy Velvet Easter Eggs – My Wee Abode
- Natural Tassel Easter Eggs – Made In A Day
- Tie Dyed Easter Eggs – Sparkles To Sprinkles
- Glitter Easter Eggs – Our Crafty Mom
So many creative ideas, right? I hope these decorating ideas inspired you to decorate some fun Easter eggs this year.
If you try out any of these ideas, I would love to see them.
Please leave a comment and a picture in the comment space below.
You may also like these Easter decorating ideas:
You can also follow me on social media below: