Hello and welcome to Our Crafty Mom! Easter is just three weeks away, so I rounded up ten super creative ways to decorate Easter eggs. These unique and colorful Easter eggs are fun to make and will also look so pretty in your home! Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
Remember years ago when there was basically one egg decorating kit with little tablets that you would drop in water? My kids and I loved decorating Easter eggs and I still do. Of course, now there are so many creative ways to decorate not only real eggs, but also plastic Easter eggs. Wait until you see these unique ideas. From glitter to velvet, there is something for every style! So, let’s get to it!
Creative Ways To Decorate Easter Eggs
- Decoupage Easter Eggs With Napkins – Our Crafty Mom
- Dyeing Easter Eggs Naturally – Walking On Sunshine
- DIY Plastic Glitter Easter Eggs – Glitter On A Dime
- How To Make Metallic Copper Painted Eggs – Made In A Day
- Tie Dye Easter Eggs – She Saved
Decorate Easter Eggs
- DIY Painted Speckled Eggs – A Wonderful Thought
- Decoupaged Floral Easter Eggs – Virginia Sweet Pea
- Make Easy Velvet Easter Eggs – My Wee Abode
- Natural Tassel Easter Eggs – Made In A Day
- Tie Dyed Easter Eggs – Sparkles To Sprinkles
- Glitter Easter Eggs – Our Crafty Mom
So many creative ideas, right? I hope these decorating ideas inspired you to decorate some fun Easter eggs this year. If you try out any of these ideas, I would love to see them. Please leave a comment and a picture in the comment space below. Enjoy this week’s Merry Monday!
You may also like these Easter decorating ideas:
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #246!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Mom Home Guide l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking to feature in April:
- Recipes – with tomato, garlic feature, grilled cheese, and egg salads. Easter and spring themed foods.
- Home – Spring cleaning and home refresh ideas. Budget friendly home makeovers or DIY projects
- Occasions – Spring & Easter
- Crafts & Activities – Spring & Easter crafts, decor, games, and printables.
Party is open March 31 – April 13
You can also follow me on social media below: