With kids heading back to school I am sharing quick and easy weeknight meal plans your family will love! Thank you to all who shared with us at last week’s Merry Monday link party! There were so many incredible recipes and projects. It is almost time for my favorite Fall season and I can’t wait to see what you are creating!
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
Weeknight Meal Plans Your Family Will Love
- Instant Pot Sloppy Joe’s – She Saved
- The Best BBQ Chicken Recipe – Simply Designing
- Steak Bites and Potato Bites – Kiss My Smoke
- Quick and Easy Shrimp Risotto – All That’s Jas
- Crock Pot Beef Stew – Marilyn’s Treats
- Easy Classic Pasta Fagioli Soup – Crafting A Family
- French Canadian Meat Pie Recipe – Our Crafty Mom
- Slow Cooker Baked Ziti – Dizzy, Busy and Hungry
- Grilled Mexican Chili Dog Recipe – Smart Fun DIY
- Green Chile Chicken – Let’s Camp S’more
[Tweet “Weeknight Meal Plans Your Family Will Love Our Crafty Mom #weeknightmeals #easyweeknightmeals #ourcraftymom #recipes”]
So what do you think? I will definitely be trying out these great recipes. It makes it so much easier to have a weeknight meal plan for your family after a busy day at work and school. Now be sure to head on over to the other hosts below to see what they are featuring this week! Enjoy!
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #217
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up your latest post on #MerryMonday 217 #linkparty! @pinterventures” quote=”Share your latest summer craft, recipe, DIY, and helpful home tips on the #MerryMonday Link Party!”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Themes for party #217
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes – desserts, back to school themed desserts, peach desserts, s’mores desserts, recipes with bacon, waffle recipes, easy weeknight meals, back to school lunch ideas, sandwich recipes, football party food, coffee recipes & recipes using coffee
- Home – back to school organization centers/homework stations, office tours, DIY home projects
- Occasions – Back to school tips
- Crafts & Activities – back to school crafts, football themed ideas
10 Keto Friendly Recipe Ideas To Start The New Year!
Sunday 6th of January 2019
[…] Weeknight Meal Plans Your Family Will Love! […]
10 Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes To Try Our Crafty Mom
Sunday 19th of August 2018
[…] chip cookie recipes that you simply must try! Thank you to the awesome bloggers who linked up at last week’s party. We love to see what you share each […]
Diana & Eric Hansen
Monday 13th of August 2018
Thank you for featuring our Green Chile CHicken!
Monday 13th of August 2018
Thank you, Michelle... for being so faithful in co-hosting! Hugs, friend!
Sunday 12th of August 2018
Thank you for featuring my stew. Thank you so much for hosting again this week. You always do so much for bloggers! Try to stay cool and enjoy your week ahead.