For this week’s Merry Monday, I am featuring 10 Fun Halloween Wreaths perfect to greet trick or treaters! Thank you to the talented bloggers who linked up at last week’s party. We can’t wait to see what you will be sharing this week.
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
The first thing I do for any Holiday or Season, is change out the wreath on my front door. Wreaths are seriously my favorite thing to make and I’ve talked many times about how I took wreath making classes when I was a teenager. I sold them at craft shows and shops for many years. It was a lot of fun and whenever I want to get back to what started me on this journey, I always break out a wreath form. I am actually just working on a page of all the wreaths I have made since blogging. Unfortunately I don’t have photos of the ones I made in my early years. That was way before camera phones, lol! Let’s get to the fun Halloween wreaths:
10 Fun Halloween Wreaths
This adorable witch wreath was one I made as a guest blogger on Centsible Chateau. Heather has a really cool series of crafts made for under $25. You should definitely check it out!
I love how this easy Halloween Wreath looks on a chalkboard! So pretty!
This spooky wreath from my fellow Merry Monday host, Kim, is so cool!
This grapevine wreath with hydrangeas is just gorgeous!
This spooky spider wreath is pure classic Halloween!
Spooky DIY Halloween Wreaths
I am so in love with this adorable Monster Wreath!
I don’t think any horror movie scared me more than Nightmare on Elm Street so for a Movie Monday Challenge I created a Freddy Krueger wreath. My daughter loved it so she hung it on her apartment door last year. Even the hat was from the Dollar Store!
This witch wreath is amazing! Look at all the detail! I love the My Pretties sign.
This scary Ravens wreath reminds me so much of Edgar Allen Poe and is perfect for Halloween lovers of all ages!
I can’t have a Halloween round-up with a Day Of The Dead Wreath and this one is so cool! The colors are so bright against the black base!
I hope you enjoyed these fun and spooky Halloween Wreaths. Save this post by pinning the photo below!
Now let’s see what everyone is sharing at this week’s Merry Monday!
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #222!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes – Recipes featuring chicken, honey, mushrooms, potato, lobster, coffee, or rice. Halloween themed foods, football food, casseroles, crock pot, comfort foods.
- Home –Home- Hallween decor, Fall decor, Fall/Halloween home tours
- Occasions – Back to School, Football, Halloween, Fall
- Crafts & Activities – Crafts – Llama crafts, grandparent day crafts, Halloween crafts, DIY Halloween costumes, pumpkin carving, fall crafts