Take a look at these delicious salad recipes. Not only are they easy to make, but they will actually fill you up. Perfect to serve for lunch or as a light dinner. There are 15 to choose from. Enjoy!
Hello and welcome to Our Crafty Mom! Like so many of you, I am always looking for ways to eat healthier and one of the best ways to do that is to eat more salads, as long as they have healthy ingredients.
The biggest complaint I hear about eating salads for lunch or dinner, is that they are not filling.
These 15 salad recipes are hearty enough that they will definitely fill you up. With ingredients like grilled peaches, these salads are anything but boring. I hope you will enjoy these recipes as much as I did.
Thank you so much to the talented bloggers for sharing these tasty salad recipes with us. Which one will you be trying first? I have my eye on that grilled peach one to start! Hope you enjoyed these recipes. If so, you may also want to check out these yummy fruit dessert recipes and these amazing foil packet dinner recipes.
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #255!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Mom Home Guide l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking to feature in August:
- Recipes – Grill recipes, BBQ ideas, foot ball party food, fun back to school food ideas, easy recipes, meal planning.
- Home – Back to School ideas, College Ideas, Home DIY, and Home Decor
- Crafts & Activities – Football crafts/activities and back to school crafts/printables
Party is open August 4th – August 17th
You can follow me on social media below: