Christmas Dessert Charcuterie Board: Indulge in a festive gnome-themed spread of sweet treats and holiday delights. Perfect for the holidays!
This super easy gnome frosting board is a fun alternative to a classic meat and cheese Christmas charcuterie board.
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
Gnome Holiday Dessert Charcuterie Board
Our family loves to include a classic meat and cheese charcuterie board at our holiday gatherings.
This year I decided to mix it up with a Christmas dessert board for the kids.
Though, I have a feeling some of the adults (me) may be indulging in these gnome-themed goodies.
With frosting for dunking cookies or strawberries, it’s a tough one to resist if you are craving a sweet treat.
The great thing about this dessert board is you can literally whip it up in about 10 minutes flat.
You can’t beat that! Here is what you need.
Ingredients for Christmas Dessert Board
- Vanilla Frosting
- Sliced Strawberries
- Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- Mini Powdered Donuts
- Gummi Bears
- Red and Green Licorice
Alternative Ingredients Christmas Dessert Charcuterie
- Candy Canes
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Sugared Cranberries
- Assorted Fruit
Christmas Dessert Board Tips
Enjoy a dessert board this holiday season with a twist on classic cheese boards.
A candy charcuterie board is the newest trend and once you see this darling gnome dessert platter you will understand why!
Here are a few tips. There is also a printable recipe card at the end of this post with the ingredients list.
- Serve on a wood cutting board, platter or DIY cheese boards.
- Include your favorite red and green Christmas candy.
- If gnomes are not your thing, you can easily create a Christmas Tree design with the frosting instead.
- The most important tip is to have fun with it. If you want a Grinch gnome, use green frosting.
- Whatever you think your friends and family would like best is what you should use.
Step 1. Spread the Frosting
The first step is to spread out the frosting onto your board to create a gnome beard.
Step 2. Slice the Strawberries
Next up, slice the strawberries and place them onto the board above the frosting to create a gnome hat.
Step 3. Add Gnome Nose
Place a vanilla wafer cookie just below the strawberries to create the gnome’s nose.
Step 4. Add a Marshmallow
Place a large marshmallow above the strawberries to mimic a pompom on a Santa hat. So cute!
Step 5. Add Treats
Spread the cookies and sweet treats around the Christmas gnome.
See how easy that was? Now serve this dessert board at your Christmas party and watch to see how fast it will disappear! 🙂
If you are a fan of gnome Christmas crafts, I have several step-by-step tutorials you may like.
See them all below:
- Christmas Gnome Door Hanger
- Christmas Gnome Pine Cone Ornaments
- DIY Grinch Gnome
- Dollar Store Christmas Gnome
Please share this with your friends on Pinterest by pinning the below image.
I also have a dedicated Pinterest board for gnomes if you want to follow along.
Thank you so much for visiting. Happy Holidays!
Enjoy even more easy dessert recipes below:
- 3 Ingredient Christmas Cookies
- No Bake Peanut Butter Desserts
- Sweet Treats for Valentine’s Day
- Delicious Ice Box Cakes to Make
- 51 Red Velvet Recipes
- 47 Yummy Dump Cake Recipes
- Vanilla Frosting
- 1/2 Pound Sliced Strawberries
- Vanilla Wafer Cookie
- Large Marshmallow
- Cookies and Treats ( For Dunking)
- On a platter, spread out the frosting to create a gnome beard.
- Place the sliced strawberries onto the platter to create a gnome hat.
- Place the marshmallow on top of the hat to create a ball.
- Add the wafer cookie to create the gnome's nose.
- Spread out the cookies and treats around the gnome.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Set of 2 Acacia Wooden Trays Serving Platters Octagon Square Serving Tray Bread Charcuterie Board for Fruit Salad Cheese Platter Vegetable Food Dish Charger Plates Charcuterie Boards
Lipper International Acacia Wood Slab Serving Board With Bark for Cheese, Crackers, and Hors D'oeuvres, Set of 3, Assorted Sizes
You can find me on social media below: