You only need 3 staple pantry ingredients to make these homemade peanut butter cookies.
The 3 ingredient sugar cookies I made for the holidays were so popular, I decided to try a peanut butter version. Boy am I glad I did, because they are the bomb!
My family is all about peanut butter desserts. These Reese’s chocolate peanut butter cookies are a favorite. But, the most requested dessert whenever we have a get together is a chocolate peanut butter trifle. It’s seriously decadent.
You can’t go wrong with these peanut butter cookies. All you need is peanut butter, sugar and an egg. With kids being out of school, and always looking for a snack, these are quick, easy and frugal to make.
I remember the long summer days trying to keep the kids out of the kitchen. You can make up a few dozen of these, keep them in a cookie tin, and TRY to limit the intake. Though, you may be tempted to enjoy a few yourself!
Ingredients Needed For Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix together peanut butter, sugar, and egg.
- Scoop out a spoonful of dough and roll it into a ball.
- Place the cookie balls onto a nonstick baking sheet.
- Flatten the cookie balls by pressing a fork down on top to make a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the bottom of the cookies are golden brown.
- Remove from baking sheet and cool.
See how easy that was? You could even add a Hershey’s Kiss to the top once they come out of the oven to make an easy version of peanut butter blossoms.
This recipe is being shared as part of #BBQWeek. While not typically a BBQ food, it’s a great dessert to pack up for a summer barbecue or backyard cookout.
During this strange time of staying at home, I’m all about using items I already have stocked in my pantry. You can check out the tortellini caprese salad and the steak and potatoes foil packets I also shared for #BBQWeek.
Enjoy even more barbecue recipes shared below:
Saturday #BBQWeek Recipes
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies by Our Crafty Mom
- Dijon Pork Kabobs by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Italian Sub Pasta Salad by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Keto Lemonade by Our Good Life
- Mom’s Linguine Salad by Family Around the Table
- Sourdough Pretzel Bites by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Watermelon Lemonade by Making Miracles
Sharing is caring…please PIN the below image: