Grab your free Just Me and My Peeps printable to add to your Easter decor. Its vibrant colors and fun design will brighten up any room!
Like so many of you, I love the Easter season. Spending time with extended family and seeing the kids get excited for egg hunts and Easter baskets is a favorite.
So why not make it even more special this year with this adorable Just Me and My Peeps Printable?
Whether you’re having an Easter brunch, an egg hunt in the park, or just a simple get-together with your closest peeps, you can decorate with this peeps printable.
It would be perfect to frame and place next to the recipe I shared for a delicious peeps s’mores dip.
This post may contain affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
I’m sharing this Just Me and My Peeps Easter printable along with a group of talented bloggers also sharing Easter printables.
Scroll to the bottom of this post to see all of the Easter goodies including coloring pages, Easter games, cards, Easter basket gift tags and more!
A big thank you to Heather from Homemade Heather for hosting this event.
Just Me and My Peeps Wall Art
I just love this little peeps wall art. It is fun and happy and looks just darling in my kitchen as you can see here:
If you are a fan of bunnies, you can also download the Easter bunny with glasses wall art HERE.
How to Decorate with Free Printables
Here are some simple tips for decorating your home with printables:
- Find free printables online and print them out on your printer.
- Frame the prints with inexpensive frames from a craft store or Ikea or Dollar Tree.
- Hang the framed prints on a blank wall in your home for some instant wall art.
- Change up the prints every few months to keep things fresh.
- Use different colors, patterns, and fonts to create a unique look for your home.
Download Your Free Just Me And My Peeps Printable
Now that you’ve seen this cute Easter image, it’s time to download your own so you can get decorating for spring!
Just click on the download button below the jpg image.
You can also right-click on the image to save it to your computer for printing.
This free peep printable is for personal use only.
I hope you enjoyed this free peeps printable.
If so, please share this post with your friends.
It really helps my blog…and it doesn’t cost anything. 🙂
Save this for later by pinning the below image:
Here are even more Easter Printables
- Easter Bunny Footprints – Homemade Heather
- He Is Risen Sign – The Girl Creative
- Doodle the Easter Bunny – Creatively Beth
- Easter Card Printable – Try It, Like it
- Easter Bunny Tickets – Me and My Inklings
- Printables for Easter – Team Creative Crafts
- Easter Egg Suncatcher – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Easter Basket Tags – 100 Affections
- Spring Bunny Wall Art – Pretty DIY Home
- Free Easter Print – Makeable Crafts
- Peeps Printable – Our Crafty Mom
- Easter Maze – Shower and Party Printables
- Treat Bag Topper – Michelle J Designs
- Closed for Easter Sign – The Crafty Blog Stalker
- Printable Easter Card – Liz On Call
- Easter Activities Coloring Book – Ink Happi
Free VIP Printable Library
If you aren’t subscribed to my VIP printables yet, you can join right now and get instant access to hundreds of free printables, including:
- free sunflower wall art
- Christmas printables
- seasonal art
- home organization tips and more!
Just click the link below to get started today!
Thank you so much for stopping by. Happy Easter. 🙂
You may also enjoy these Easter decorations below:
- Free Printables Easter Wall Art
- DIY Easter Gnomes
- Decoupage Plastic Easter Egg DIY
- Gorgeous Glitter Easter Eggs
- Dollar Store Spring Arrangement
You can find me on social media below: