Free printable Thanksgiving gift tags including favor tags, thankful for cards, leftover treat bag tags, and place cards for instant download.
Happy Thanksgiving! Can you believe it is already the Thanksgiving season? Wasn’t it just summer?
If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you know I am a big fan of using free printables for a budget-friendly addition to my home decor.
There are a ton of fun Thanksgiving tags available on Pinterest that would make a great addition to your dinner table.
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
Thanksgiving Gift Tags
This printable Thanksgiving gift tag set is part of my monthly printable series.
This is where I gift you with 4-5 different printable designs that you can download FREE just for visiting Our Crafty Mom.
It’s my way of saying thank you for your support over the past 9 years. I hope you enjoy this series as much as I do!
In case you missed them, here are links to the other printables in the series:
- 4th of July Wall Art
- Free Lemon Printables
- Blue and White Chinoiserie Printables
- Spring Printable Wall Art
- St. Patrick’s Day Printables
- Vintage Watercolor Printables
- Adorable Red Truck Printables
- Hocus Pocus Art
The best way to stay up to date with all of my printables is to become a VIP newsletter subscriber.
That way you will get instant access to my library of free printables (including wall art, gift tags, and more!).
Click HERE or the button below to join today.
When I was thinking about what to share this month, the first thing I thought of was a Thanksgiving leftovers tag so guests can easily find their leftovers on the way out the door.
Leftovers are one of the best parts of a Thanksgiving meal!
Here is a great collection of leftover turkey recipes and you may also want to check out these tips on how to cook a juicy turkey for Thanksgiving dinner.
Don’t forget our traditional French dressing recipe. It’s yummy served in a meat pie too. It is seriously delicious!
For the design of these gift tags, I went with a classic fall leaves image in pretty autumn colors.
The next printable included is a Happy Thanksgiving gift tag. It will make the perfect addition to your holiday gift giving this year.
Attach it to a hostess gift or party favors and you are good to go. Wouldn’t it be sweet to add to a napkin ring too?
Next up, are “I am thankful for” cards and “giving thanks for” place cards.
You can even print the thankful for cards out on 11″x14″ paper to use as Thanksgiving placemats.
Guests can write what they are thankful for after dinner.
We plan to add the “I am thankful for” printable on the kids’ table for a festive Thanksgiving activity.
Kids love to be included and maybe they won’t mind sitting at the kids’ table as much.
This is a tradition we started several years ago. I have a mason jar filled with grateful tags from when my kids were teens.
Each year we take out the jar and read the notes. My dad is 80 yo and his notes always bring a few tears.
What a treasure to have a memory jar like this. We hope you will consider including this idea in your Thanksgiving decor.
Download and Print these fun Thanksgiving Gift Tags Printables
I’ve included a jpg version of each of the 4 different designs below.
Simply click the download button below each design and save them to your computer.
Then just print them for instant Thanksgiving table decor.
If you don’t have a printer at home, no worries. Print them out at Staples for cheap.
I just purchased this Hewlett Packard All-in-One Printer and I’m very happy with it so far.
Before buying this printer I was printing mine at Staples. It was about $3 to print out 4-5 designs on card stock.
They make the process super simple.
You can read about their same-day printing process HERE. Another option is to print them at your local library.
It is important to print these on card stock as copy paper may be a little too thin.
The only time I print on copy paper is when I plan to decoupage.
Please let me know if you print them out and share photos in the comments so I can see how you include them in your Thanksgiving day celebration.
I’d love it if you would P IN the below image:
More Thanksgiving printables are below:
- Cindy from DIY Beautify created lovely Thanksgiving Placecards. Plus you can see her gorgeous dining room all decked for the holiday!
- Ellen from Artsy Pretty Colors has a wonderful collection of Free Printable Thanksgiving Coloring Pages. They are color by number so they are a perfect kids’ activity. Leave them on the Thanksgiving table with crayons.
- Michelle from Michelle James Designs shares 27 Fabulous Fall Printables
- You will LOVE these Printable Thanksgiving Cards from Amber at Amber Oliver.
- Set a pretty Thanksgiving table with a Creative Napkin Fold. Sarah from Creative Ramblings shows us 3 different Christmas ideas, but 2 of them work for Thanksgiving too!
- Carrie from Lovely, Etc. has a gorgeous set of Printable Watercolor Pumpkins that are perfect for framing.
- Rachel from Rachel Teodoro shows us how to make the sweetest Printable Paper Chain.
- Mary Beth from The How To Home shares pretty Thankful Place Cards.
- You will love this Holiday Menu Planner from Abby at Free Organizing Printables.
Thank you so much for visiting. Happy crafting and happy holidays!
Wait…there are even more FREE printables here:
- Floral Watercolor Mason Jars
- Free Summer Printables
- Fall Watercolor Printables
- 20 Free Printables For Your Home
You can find me on social media below: