I rounded up 10 simple and delicious leftover turkey recipes from last week’s party that your family will love!
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
These delicious leftover turkey recipes will have you looking forward to the Friday after Thanksgiving so you can try these out!
Simple And Delicious Leftover Turkey Recipes
I think I actually look forward to leftover turkey and stuffing, as much as I do when it’s first served.
Don’t even get me started on leftover apple pie-yum! Even though we are spending Thanksgiving with my Sister, I still plan to cook a turkey for our family to enjoy when we get home.
I love to make turkey soup with leftover turkey, but I wanted some other recipes to try as well.
The talented bloggers who shared at Merry Monday came through once again. Enjoy these delicious leftover turkey recipes.
- Leftover Turkey Slider Sandwiches – Walking on Sunshine
- Turkey And Rice Soup – My Pinterventures
- Turkey Shepherds Pie – Ann’s Entitled Life
- Thanksgiving Leftover Grilled Cheese Sandwiches – Shaken Together Life
- Turkey Pot Pie – Pink When
There are a couple of recipes below which have chicken. You can easily substitute this for turkey.
- Crockpot Turkey Chili – Passion For Savings
- Chicken, Cranberry, Pecan & Orzo Salad – The Black Peppercorn
- Easy Chicken and Dumplings – Spaseships and Laserbeams
- Simple Turkey Salad Sandwiches- My Pinterventures
- Turkey Enchiladas- Simply Recipes
**PIN FOR LATER**
Thank you so much to the talented bloggers for sharing their recipes with us. We look forward to seeing what you will be sharing this week.
I wish all of you a truly blessed Thanksgiving!
Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!
You can follow me on social media below: