Create your own fun Halloween crafts with these free printable ghost Halloween clip art images! Perfect for banners, treat bags and more!
Are you ready to start decorating for Halloween? Or maybe, you’ve had decorations up since the calendar turned to September? 🙂
Either way you are in for a treat today! I’ve teamed up with a great group of bloggers who are all sharing free Halloween printables.
These include treat bag toppers, candy bowl signs and Halloween party decorations like banners, printable bats and more!
This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
If you follow me on social media you know I’ve been on a bit of a ghost kick this month.
If you haven’t checked it out yet, it is a super fun trend.
I just finished my second thrift store ghost Halloween painting. I’m pretty sure I’ll stop at this point (maybe).
So, in keeping with a ghostly theme, I decided to create this colorful ghost Halloween clip art for this printable blog hop.
A big thank you to Heather from Homemade Heather for hosting this event.
Be sure to check out all the festive freebies with the links shared at the end of this post.
How to Use Cute Halloween Clip Arts
The great thing about Halloween clip art is you can use it in so many ways.
Here are a few of my favorite craft ideas ideas using these ghost cliparts:
- Enlarge your favorite ghost and print it in a larger size for framing. This is the easiest way to create instant Halloween art for your home.
- Download and print a couple of copies (cardstock works best) and make a darling ghost garland. Perfect for office bulletin boards. This is on my to do list!
- Create gift tags that you can attach to Halloween treats for family, friends or neighborhood kids.
- Use the larger download as a ghost template for Halloween crafts. Trace it on cardboard, felt, paper or any other material you want to create with.
Here is a sample of how cute the floral ghost holding a Halloween pumpkin would looked framed in a child’s room.
If you use a photo editing program, like Canva, it is even easier.
There is a free version that works really well for hobby use if you want to check it out.
I thought it would be fun to infuse a bit of color into these little ghosts, but I’m also including classic white ghost templates if you prefer a more traditional Halloween look. Enjoy!
Download Ghost Halloween Clip Art
Simply click the download button below each image.
You can either print immediately, or save it to your computer to print later.
If you don’t have a home printer, you can go to the library or Staples. They are inexpensive to print.
Are you ready to get creative with these adorable ghost Halloween clip art images?
It totally makes my day!
Save to Pinterest…
Share this with your friends by saving it to your favorite printables or Halloween board on Pinterest.
Now it’s time for even more Halloween freebies.
Stop by to check out the other printables by clicking the links below:
Free Halloween Printables
- Homemade Heather – Halloween I Spy
- Smiling Colors – Printable Bats Template
- Try it – Like it – Create It – Vintage Postcards
- Lemon Thistle – Printable Candy Bowl Sign
- The Crafty Blog Stalker – Colorable Tags with Shaped Crayons
- Hand Lettered Printables – Printable Halloween Cards
- Persia Lou – Halloween Maze Printables
- Our Crafty Mom – Ghost Halloween Clip Art
- The Denver Housewife – Halloween Activity Placemat
- Tried & True Creative – Halloween Treat Bag Toppers
- Lauras Crafty Life – Halloween Banner
- Artsy Fartsy Mama – Halloween Color By Number
- Me and My Inklings – Boo Tags
- Creatively Beth – Halloween Banner
Thanks for visiting. Happy Halloween!